Part 5: Cooking

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣. ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•Your POV•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

I was staying with Techno for the weekend, we planned this a few days earlier since we both didn't have anything to do. It was around 6:23pm and we already ate dinner.

We talked about what we would do if we never met while we were eating, neither of us knew the answer. After we ate we started making cookie dough for cookies.

I was the one pouring in the flour, I slowly poured it into the bowl but it slipped out of my hands a little bit. I continued to pour it until I got the measurements right.

I looked over to Techno with a smile but I immediately stopped when I saw he was covered in flour. I tried so hard to not laugh but I couldn't hold it in.

I was laughing uncontrollably and Techno joined me. Then he threw flour at me, I looked at him and he had a straight face and was mixing the ingredients.

I scoffed and threw flour at him. He looked at me slowly, his pink hair was now faded because of the flour. His skin was covered in the powdery substance. He picked up more flour and threw at me.

This continued for around 2-3 minutes until we heard a knock at the door. We both paused and didn't move a muscle, we only looked at eachother. The person knocked again and we slowly made our way to the door.

The person got frustrated so they knocked harder. We made it to the door and I was behind Techno. He opened the door and we saw a brown hair male around my height.

"Yᴇs?" Techno asked. The male looked at us like we were crazy, I think it's because we were covered in flour but you can never be too sure.

"ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵃᶜᵏᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗᵉᶜʰⁿᵒ ᵇˡᵃᵈᵉ.." He said looking at me.

"ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ (ʸ/ⁿ) (ˡ/ⁿ)?" He asked. I looked at Techno then back at the male.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬.."

"ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵃᶜᵏᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ" he said reaching into his bag pulling out a second package. He handed it to me and I took it. I looked at Techno confused, he looked down at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ, ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ" the brown haired male said walking away. Techno shut the door.

"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs." He said looking at the box.

"𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." I placed the box on the counter.

"Wᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs" he said looking at the dough.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐚" I said walking to the dough. We finished not very long after.

"Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, I'ʟʟ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘ" he grabbed a broom.

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝗼 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭" he shook his head.

"Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ"

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭"

"Gᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ (ɴ/ɴ)." I rolled my eyes.

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞" I made my way to the guest room I was staying in, I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the warmth. I heard a knock at the door.

"Hᴇʏ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ" Techno spoke through the door. I realized that I didn't have one. I opened the door and saw Techno standing there.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗼𝐧𝐞" I said giving myself an internal slap in the head.

"Mʜᴍ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ" he said walking away. I shut the door and undressed.

I finished in less than 5 minutes since I didn't have it everywhere. I dried off and put my clothes on. I walked into the hall and looked in the living room, no one was there. I looked at the kitchen, not there either.

Techno was probably still in the shower. I walked upstairs and into his room.

_________________________________________

I might post another part but idk.

Also thank you for reading this story :] it makes me happy to know people read what I create.

Published: I DON'T KNOW CAUSE I FORGOT TO FUCKIN CHECK BEFORE I STARTED EDITING
Edited: March 25th, 2022 8:10am