Part 8: Midnight Snack

(F/m) = Favorite Movie

I woke up for no reason at all, at least not one I could think of. It was dark and the only sound in I could hear was the crickets outside. I grabbed my phone and checked what time it was it was 2:13am.

I layed back down and closed my eyes as an attempt to fall asleep. It wasn't working. I sighed in defeat and got up from the bed, I made my way to the door. I walked down the hallway and to the kitchen.

A midnight snack would probably make me tired, and I woke up hungry so it was a win win. I looked in his cupboards in search of a small snack and saw a small bag of chips. I would feel guilty if I ate them cause what if Techno wanted to eat them.

I shut the cupboard and decided water was probably a better option, I grabbed a clean cup and got the pitcher of water from the fridge. I poured the water as quiet as I could. I was putting the pitcher back in the fridge and I felt someone looking at me.

I turned around and saw no one. I shrugged it off and turned back to the fridge and shut it, I was about the grab my cup but I saw a figure in front of me. I gasped and fell from the surprise.

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋ?" The voice asked. It sounded familiar.

"𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝗼?! 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡!" I yelled. He laughed at me and held out his hand, I took and and he pulled me up.

"I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴏɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴋ." He said looking down at me.

"𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐮𝐩?" I asked starting to feel guilty.

"Nᴏ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ, I ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ."

"𝐎𝐤.." I replied, some of my guilt washing away.

"Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ?"

"𝐈 𝐮𝐡..  𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.." I lied.

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ?" He basically read my mind. I nodded and he sighed. "Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.. ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ?" He asked. I shrugged. He went to the cupboard in search of something.

He walked over to the fridge and I just watched him. He pulled out a few eggs and grabbed a pan, he walked to the stove and broke one of the eggs. He repeated that until he had four eggs, he grabbed two plates and put two on each. He grabbed some bread and started to make toast.

After the toast was done he put them on a plate and grabbed some jam. He put one of the plates in front of me and sat down next to me. We continued to eat in silence. I guess we both were thinking of something. I was thinking about what I would wear to the gala.

"Wʜᴀᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ?" Techno asked. I looked at him.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚.. 𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

"Oᴋ, I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞.."

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀx"

"𝐎𝐤" I said and we continued eating. I finished a few seconds after him. He was about to grab my plate but I took it away from him, I grabbed his out of his hand and ran to the sink. He followed after me but I already started washing them. He sighed and ruffled my hair, I laughed at his defeat.

After I finished I sat down next to him.

"𝐒𝗼𝗼𝗼.. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐰?" I asked him. He looked at me and then the wall. He stayed like that for a minute and I watched.

"Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ.." He said turning his head towards me. I nodded and we made our way to the living room, I sat down and he sat down next to me a few inches away. He put on (f/m) and set the remote down on the table next to him.

We watched in silence and I started to feel a little tired so I leaned onto his shoulder, hoping he didn't mind. I stayed awake for a few more minutes until I let the tiredness consume me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Technos POV-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We were watching a movie and I could tell (y/n) was feeling tired, I was about to tell them that they could go to sleep if she wanted until she put her head on my shoulder. I frose but tried not to tense up so I didn't alarm her.

We continued watching the movie until I heard her quiet breaths. I looked over at them and they were sleeping, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room. I carefully put her on her bed. I watched them for a few seconds admiring how peaceful she looked.

I kissed their forehead and left quickly.
___________________________________

Sorry it took so long for an update, I've been a little busy because of school but I promise more soon :) I'm also in class right now so.. This won't get out until I leave my class since it's underground.

Published: 08/20/2021 10:13am
Edited: April 4th, 2022 5:10pm