Part 9: Sleep

I woke up once again but in Technos guest room, I swore I fell asleep on the couch. I assumed that he carried me to the room. I got up and stretched my limbs. I walked out of the room and into the living room, I didn't see Techno and he wasn't in the bathroom. I went back to the living room and looked at the clock under the TV, 9:11am. I slept for a good bit of time.

I walked up the stairs and towards his room, I knocked and there was no reply. I opened the door a little and didn't see anyone. I walked inside and knocked on his bathroom door, no reply. I turned around confused and walked towards his bed and his sheets were a mess, that was unlike him. I felt the mattress to see if he had left something on his bed and I felt a hand softly grip on my wrist.

I lifted the blankets a little and there layed a half-asleep Techno. He pulled me and I fell on the bed, I was about to get up but I felt his arms wrap around me. I would've tried to get out but it was comforting, he pulled me closer and I played with his hair until I fell asleep again.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆Time Skip☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Technos POV-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I was sleeping until the sun hit my eyes. I felt something warm in my arms so I looked down. (Y/n) was there, sleeping. I started thinking about how she got there until their breathing changed. I looked down again and she looked up at me. We kept staring at each other and I could see that they were blushing, I was to but I just had to hope they didn't see it.

I let go of them and they got up.

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝗼 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝.." They continued to talk but I wasn't bothered by them being there with me. They kept talking and I laughed. They stopped and looked at me with confusion.

"Iᴛ's ғɪɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ"

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" She asked, I nodded. I got up and gave them a hug. She tensed for a second but soon returned it. We stood there for a few more seconds until I let go.

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ?" They nodded. I grabbed their hand and walked out the room, I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I let go of her and grabbed the things I needed.

She sat down at the counter and watched me as she always does. I continued cooking and soon finished, I made pancakes. I put two of them on one plate and two on the other, I put the rest of them on a bigger plate.

I grabbed some toppings and syrup and put them on the counter. I picked up both of the plate and put one in front of (y/n). ((A/n) A guy keeps pushing his backpack against me)

I sat down next to her and started eating. We talked about whatever came to mind, like how cats are basically jelly. We ended up eating all of the pancakes but they had to leave after since the gala was in a few days.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Your POV-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I grabbed my things from the guest bedroom which is basically my room since I keep some of my stuff in it and I stay in it every time I go over. I walked out of the room and looked at Techno in the kitchen, he was washing the dishes. I walked over to him and stood next to him.

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐰" I said, he looked at me and dried his hands.

"Oᴋ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ" He replied. We walked over to the door and I put my shoes on, he put his on too and I looked up at him confused.

"I ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ"

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝗺𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."

"I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ, I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ."

"𝐎𝐤, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝗼.." He opened the door, I walked out first and he followed behind me and locked the door. He never does that unless no ones there.

We continued down the sidewalk and towards the city, I lived on the opposite side of the city but it didn't take that long to get there. As we were walking through the city I saw a few dresses and suits that caught my eye, I told myself to check them out later.

We finally got to my house ((a/n) I almost put our) and I gave Techno a hug.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫" I did this every time because I would feel guilty if I didn't.

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ," he said returning the hug,"ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ." I let go and walked towards my door.

"𝐁𝐲𝐞!! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚!"

"Bʏᴇ" he replied. I watched him walk away. Now I just need to get a dress or suit and mask.
_________________________________________

I forgot to post this part.

Published: 08/25/21, 10:12am
Edited: 09/18/21, 10:30am
April 4th, 2022 5:22pm