Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Shuichi)

This chapter is just as the title says. There will be one for Kokichi and one for Kokichi/Shuichi as well. It's more of a bullet-point thing rather than a story; something I've never done before. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy! =^-^=

~ ~ ~

-When it comes to you, Shuichi is a switch. Rather, if you want him to be a top, he'll top, and if you'd rather take control he's all for it.

-When he's on bottom he savors every touch you provide, entranced with each kiss you give. He may be a bit masochistic for wanting you to go slow, but it's only because he never wants those moments to end.

-If he's topping he makes sure that anything he tries is alright with you. Can I kiss there? Are you in any pain? If you didn't love him all the constant interruptions would be quite annoying. But it's just his way of looking out for you.

-Your first time was quite awkward, but that's normal for many people's first times. Shuichi would switch from being so excited and rushing into things to going super slow and checking in every five seconds. Regardless, he didn't stop until you were fully satisfied.

-Your pleasure and enjoyment is his number one priority. He doesn't mind if you fall asleep before he can get his own release in; your sleeping figure is more than enough to get him off. You just have that kind of effect on him.

-Shuichi isn't the biggest fan of using toys, but that's simply because he doesn't want to end up becoming jealous of a piece of plastic. If you need more stimulation he'll simply practice various techniques until he's the only one that can leave you screaming in pleasure.

-Overall, Shuichi is pretty vanilla. If you want to try some things out he's all for it, but he absolutely refuses to do anything that can hurt you, such as choking or knife play. He cannot bring himself to hurt you; it took a while before he was even willing to spank you.

-On the other hand, if you want to hurt him then feel free to go ahead. He's simply delighted that you're willing to do it with him, so he'll gladly let you choke him.

-While the mere thought of you doing it can get him more than ready to go, one kink that he isn't as eager to share is begging. If you beg or plead with him to go get in on, he may just take you right then and there, regardless of location. And please, beg for him to go harder... because he will provide after hearing your pleas.

-In the end, Shuichi loves you and wants you to feel special and loved. He may not be the most kinky, but he'll do whatever he can to make you feel absolutely incredible.