Chapter Five

(y/n)

"Good morning world!" I shouted, as I sprung up from my bed, and was dancing around my room.

I mean, how can I not dance, when I'm here at Hope's Peak, and have met up with two old friends?!

... I'm just too excited!

I then proceeded to get my things ready for the day.

... I should probably take a shower...

And so, I packed a bag to take to the bathhouse, after making sure that I had enough time to do so before breakfast ended.

Making sure I had a key on me, I headed to the bathhouse, and actually didn't get lost this time. What a surprise!

When I arrived, I headed to the back bath, and proceed to wash myself in the nice bathtub.

As I was doing so, I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Hi!" I heard a voice call out, as I could out a female approaching me.

Even though she was a she, I hid myself in a nearby towel.

"Hey. No need to be shy. We're both girls, so just relax." The girl said.

"Who're you?" I questioned.

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu; the ultimate pianist. What's your name?" Kaede questioned.

"(y/n) (y/l/n); ultimate prankster. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

Kaede smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too. Wow, you don't know how glad I am to hear that I'm not the only one who came early to campus before school started. I thought that I'd go crazy if I was alone for one more day." Kaede said with a sigh of relief.

"Glad I could help prevent you from going crazy."

"So anyways... Do you want me to wash you back or something? I don't mind." Kaede offered, as she began to undress.

She's being awfully friends... A bit too friendly too soon...

"No thanks. I was just finishing anyways." I said, as I quickly dressed myself.

"Oh. Okay. See you later? I'd love to get to know you better."

I smiled.

"Sure, why not? See you later!" I said, before exiting the bathhouse, and heading back to my room.

Once I dropped my things off, I headed to the dining hall as fast as I could.

... Of course, I got lost on the way, but I did eventually make it...

And this time, the food was still fresh and hot; perfect for feasting on.

As I was eating, I saw Kokichi run into the dining hall.

"Have they finishing serving breakfast yet?" Kokichi questioned.

When a server told him 'no', he sighed in relief.

I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Kokichi then turned at me, and waved to me.

"Hey (y/n)! I'll join you after I get my food!" Kokichi said, before getting a plate, and getting his breakfast on it.

Kokichi then sat down across from me once he had his food.

"Good morning, Kokichi." I greeted.

"Morning (y/n). Surprised you made it to this place on your own." Kokichi said.