Chapter Eight

(y/n)

Ugh! I'm so bored! I'm gone through breakfast and lunch, with nothing exciting happening yet! This is just the worst!

... What should I do?

After thinking about it for a while, a brilliant idea came to mind.

I should invite Kaede for a movie night. There's a show I think she'd like, which has a lot of lovely music, as well as an amazing storyline, and a hot cast.

... What could be more perfect?

But I don't have Kaede's phone number. How will I be able to find her?

Well, if I stay in here, I won't get anywhere. Better go start looking.

***

As I was walking around, I finally caught a glimpse of Kaede.

"Kaede!" I called out, as I ran up to her.

Kaede turned to me, and smiled.

"Hey (y/n)! How're you doing?"

"Good. I'm glad I was able to find you, because I wanted to ask you something." I explained, once I had caught up to Kaede.

"What did you want to ask?" Kaede curiously asked.

"Well, I was curious if you'd like to have a movie/slumber party with me. I have the perfect show that I think you'd like." I explained.

Kaede's eyes sparkled at this idea.

"I'd love to! When do you want me to come over? And do you want me to bring any snacks?"

"Anytime after five works. And yes, please! I don't have any snacks... Anymore..."

Kaede giggled.

"That's fine. I have plenty of snacks that I can bring."

"Really?! I'd love that! Thanks a bunch!" I thanked.

"Anytime. So... See you after five?"

I smiled.

"Yep. See you then."

We then parted ways, and I made the tiresome path of finding my room.

... Why must I get lost so easily?

Kokichi

Ugh! It's been too long since I've seen (y/n)! I might go crazy if I don't see (y/n) today!

And so, with a determined spirit, I headed out to find my Queen.

As I was walking around, I found (y/n), who looked to be lost.

Again.

How cute.

With a spring in my step, I walked up to (y/n).

"Hi (y/n)!" I greeted.

(y/n) turned to me, and smiled.

"Hello Kokichi."

"You lost?"

(y/n) sighed.

"... Yes..."

"Where're you trying to go this time? Maybe I can help." I offered.

"I'm just trying to find my dorm room. I Need to be back before five rolls around."

"And why's that?" I curiously asked.

"Kaede and I are going to watch a show I think she'd like, and she's also going to stay the night. You know, normal girl stuff."

"I see! Well, if that's the case, we better get you to your room as soon as possible!" I said, before grabbing (y/n)'s hand, and leading her to her room.

Even though I don't agree of this slumber party, if I try to end it, that'll make me look bad. So.. I guess I'll have to ruin it from the shadows...

We soon arrived at (y/n)'s dorm room.

"Thanks Kokichi. I really do appreciate all that you do for me."

I smiled.

"Anytime. Anything for you. Just make sure to enjoy the night for me, okay?"

(y/n) smiled.

"Will do!"

I laughed at her mini salute.

"I see that I've taught you well." I said in a silly way.

"Well, you are the ultimate supreme leader, so of course you'd be a great teacher."

"Of course! Well, I'll see you later!" I said, before walking off.

... I must ruin this slumber party...

... For my Queen is mine...

... And no one else's...

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still were able to enjoy it regardless of its length. Later! =^-^=