Chapter Nine

(y/n)

Hm... This is odd... Kaede's late... I did tell her to come after five, right? It's 6:30 pm. What's taking her so long!?

Kokichi

"Thanks for the informative chat, Kaede! I got to learn so much about the piano thanks to you!" I said with a fake smile.

"Anytime." Kaede said, though she looked appeared to be in a hurry.

Which is understandable... Since I've been keeping her busy for the past hour and a half.

Kaede then began to quickly walk away, almost as if she was in a hurry...

... My plan has only just begun...

(y/n)

Knock!

Finally!

Racing to the door, I opened it to reveal a panting Kaede.

"Sorry that I'm so late..." Kaede apologized.

"I can understand being late, but almost two hours!? Did you lose track of time or something?!" I questioned, unintentionally sounding rude and harsh.

"No.I was just held up by-"

I frowned.

"It's fine. Anyway, ready to watch pure gold?"

Kaede nodded.

I then let her in, where he placed her things on the nearby table.

"I brought snacks, just like I said I would." Kaede said, before pulling out three of my favorite snacks.

"Ooh! Those look yummy! They'll probably be gone by tonight, just warning you."

"... Isn't that unhealthy?"

"So?"

Kaede laughed.

"Guess you got a point."

Kaede and I then got on my bed, and I used the nearby remote to turn on the show.

***

"I'm hungry, so I'm going to get a snack. You continue watching the amazingness." I said, before crawling off of my bed, and grabbing some (snack).

But as I took a bite.. An immense spiciness overcame my mouth.

"Kaede... What'd you do to these?!" I questioned, while fanning my mouth.

Kaede looked at me, and became concerned once she saw my current state.

"What do you-"

I cut her off when I found some spicy sauce in her bag with the food, and frowned.

"Is this your idea of a sick joke?"

"(y/n), I-"

"First you're late, and then you ruin perfectly good food. I thought you were a good person... Guess I was wrong." I said, while opening the door.

Kaede tried to protest, but I didn't allow her to.

Once Kaede was gone, I started to search for something to drink.

Knock!

"Kaede, if it's your, I swear-"

"Do you want this (drink), or not? Come on, don't be so stubborn." I heard Kokichi said.

I ran to the door, and opened it to reveal Kokichi, holding out a (drink).

"Thank you!" I said, before taking the bottle, and taking the drink and drinking it all in one drink.

"Wow. You must've been really thirsty." Kokichi said in awe.

When I finished, I realized something very odd.

... How did Kokichi know that I needed a drink...?

"Kokichi, how did you-"

"Know that you needed a drink? Simple. I overheard Kaede plotting to put the spicy stuff in your food, and so I prepared this in advance." Kokichi explained.

.... That lying little-

"So, what're you watching?" Kokichi questioned.

I blushed at that question, for I really didn't want Kokichi or Shuichi to know.

"Um... Well..."

"Come on, you can tell me! Aren't I your best friend?!" Kokichi questioned.

I sighed.

"It's a show for girls... Famous for its great music, amazing plot-line, and..."

"And? Come on, you can trust me!"

"... Hot cast..." My voice trailed off.

"Ooh! Can I see? I want to see what you like about this hot cast so much!" Kokichi said, before entering my room.

"... Come on in...?" I whispered to myself.

"Wow (y/n), your room is awesome! It totally suits the ultimate prankster's style."

"Thanks. I did choose what I thought would make this room as cozy as possible."

"I see, I see. So... Want to watch this show together?"

"Uh... I..."

"Come one, I don't mind watching a girly show. You can even fangirl all you want."

... The offer sure is tempting... To be able to fangirl all I want...

"Sure, let's do it." I said.

Kokichi smiled.

"Great! Come on, let's sit on the bed, and cuddle up to one another as if we were a couple." Kokichi said, before climbing on my bed, and motioning for me to join.

"Kokichi, we aren't a couple."

"I know that. But does that mean we can't cuddle? We used to cuddle all the time when we were younger."

"But that was back then."

Kokichi frowned.

"Please? For old time's sake?"

I sighed.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

Kokichi then called me up to the bed, like a little puppy or kitten.

It was honestly very adorable.

I then started the show from the beginning so that Kokichi wouldn't be confused.

... Like he honestly cares about this show...

... But still... It is sweet of him to offer himself as a fangirl-ranting tool.

... I just hope I don't weird him out...

Kokichi

"You see him? He's my favorite for looks! He's just hot and - ugh! I would love it if he was my boyfriend."

(y/n) sighed in excitement, pointing out the male character to me.

"Oh cool! I bet he has a great personality too."

"No, unfortunately. Deuki has the best personality. If he was combined with Olen's looks... Then I could call him the best character in the show." (y/n) explained.

So... Deuki's personality combined with Olen's looks... That's her ideal man...

... I'll make sure to remember that...

... So I can have (y/n) my own once and for all...

Hey. Sorry for taking so long to update. School has been horrible to me, so yeah... Later! =^-^=