Chapter 7: The Last Time

Author's Note: So I haven't released new chapters for Soy Sol in a long time and I just wanted to apologize for the wait. I went through writer's block for a while but then recently I was able to have the time to piece together the entire plot and finish writing the entire story. So since it's finished, I am now able to post new chapters routinely! Chapter 8 will be released on August 18, 2021 (this Wednesday)! Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!

        Luna is dropped off at the Le Fromage, one of the fanciest restaurants in the town. Ever since Matteo's stardom has soured and finished his international world tour, his pay has increased as well. Now he can afford expensive cars and a nice dinner date with Luna. Luna never cared which place they would have dinner as long as she's spending time with him.

        She opens the door to the restaurant and one of Matteo's special waiters approaches her. "Madame Valente, would you like me to lead you to your special table this evening?" Luna replies with "yes thank you! That would be amazing but don't worry you don't have to call me that, you can call me Luna." The waiter nods his head and leads Luna to the exclusive private area where only celebrities eat at. She could've sworn she saw Aitana there but maybe it was just her eyes playing tricks on her.

        The waiter carefully slides out a chair and gestures Luna for her to sit. "Oh, why thank you sir." Luna thanks. "My pleasure," he graciously states. "Would you like me to take your order now Luna?"

        "No thank you. I'm planning to wait for when Matteo arrives, he should be here soon." The waiter nods once again and leaves her with the bread and water. She unzips her purse and takes out her phone. She messages Matteo wondering how long is he going to take. To her dismay, there's no response. She tries calling, no response again. She's worried that maybe he's driving, so she doesn't bother anymore texting or calling. Little does she know someone in particular is distracting Matteo at that very moment.

The Studio

"Matteo, we need to do that scene all over again," Viviana exclaims.

"What why? All of the scenes are perfect and align very nicely with the song. If we keep filming, we'll just be wasting time," Matteo replies.

"Nonsense. The people are expecting an impressive music video from the both of us, we have to give the fans what they want," she insisted.

"Well, if you think so, we'll do more scenes, but can it be tomorrow? I'm busy tonight," Matteo whines.

Viviana tries to lead Matteo into her trap. She wants to keep him busy so he won't be able to attend his dinner date with Luna. "Matteo I'm honestly in shock. You of all people, who constantly cares about his fans, is telling me that whatever you're doing tonight is more important than a gift for your fans?"

"Well... yes. I told you before I have this dinner-"

"Your fans will truly be disappointed in you Matteo," Viviana cuts him off.

"This is ridiculous. All because I should finish the music video today and not tomorrow?"

"It doesn't matter your decision anyways. We only have the studio booked for tonight. Tomorrow, it's being rented by another artist. I can't say who cause it's confidential."

"You should've started with that, we would've killed less time," Matteo emphasized. Viviana walks away with her smirk on her face, pleased knowing that her lie worked.

Jam and Roller

        "Nico! You're back!!!" Pedro yells out while rushing to go give Nico a bear hug. Delfi joins in and so does Simon, who heard the yelling all the way in the back office. "I've missed you guys so much!" Nico professed.