Chapter 17 Epilogue

It has been seven months since the gang won the competition. Over the weeks, they have been preparing the Jam and Roller for its renewal and celebration anniversary. Everything has gone so splendidly, and the rooms were always filled with laughter and smiles. Matteo couldn't stop telling the whole world how he's finally marrying La Luna. In practically almost every interview, he doesn't stop gushing about getting to marry Luna, to his manager's dismay and against his demands.

   Luna has been training with Juliana for the Olympics. She created a routine in which she'll get to perform at the Olympics while Matteo is off tour, recording music. Once she's done with competition, she returns to tour with him. Matteo has even decided to have Luna skate across the stage while he sings his song "Princesa."

   They've had their typical bickering here and there but these times it doesn't end with someone heading out the door. Instead, they figure it out, one step at a time.

   Simón's ankle had finally fully recovered just in time for the wedding. He had really wanted to be able to do the special dance he had planned out for Ámbar at the wedding reception. She also got to plan out and sort everything with the help of everyone.

   Now it is the official day, and the blonde is nervous. Butterflies fill her stomach and she tightly squeezes Monica's hand in the room. "I know mija, it's a bit scary knowing everyone is going to stare at you but just know they're doing it because you look hermosa. You look like a princess in a gown. If you ever get a little scared, just look at Simón. He's always helped you calm down and just pretend you two are the only people in the world." Ámbar smiles at Monica with watery eyes. Monica wasn't wrong, she does look like a princess in this evening. She dawns a white gown with a white rose flower crown. The sheer fabric from the crown that drapes her hair has embellished crystals on it.

   As the music starts playing, she enters the room. All eyes gather on her. She sees from the corner of her eye that Sharon did decide to come. In the end, she decided to invite her because deep down inside she still loves her. She couldn't invite Sylvania to the wedding, she just wasn't ready for that step yet. It would've been too much for one evening.

   The gang has come so far. Luna is now an Olympic skater who joins her soon to be husband when he's on tour. The Roller Band finally got a record deal after impressing a few managers at a music festival. Nina was in the process of publishing her first poetry book while Gastón was secretly trying to find the perfect ring for her. Jim, after releasing a viral video of her dancing, was hired to be one of Taylor Swift's backup dancers. She couldn't stop squealing that day and now the Jam and Roller has multiple CD copies of her albums thanks to Jim's excitement that led to overspending (she bought the regular and deluxe versions of every album plus the eight different Folklore CD copies). Nico had decided to must up the courage inside him to ask out Jim, which she responded with another squeal and a 'yes.' Ramiro was able to combine his love of skating with another profession, acting, when he was casted to play the lead role in a movie. Yam was on the verge of dropping her completed album, Claro Que Sí. Sometimes for fun, she likes to have Ramiro rap in between some of the verses of her songs on stage. Ámbar and Simón were managing the Jam and Roller together. Ámbar is still in law school hoping to the be the lawyer of the place.

   Everyone is happy, working hard but for something they love. Sometimes it involves having them leave each other but they always return to their special place. This tight bunch crew makes sure they never separate and stay stuck to each other like glue. As Ámbar approaches the top step where Simón is, she takes one good look at her friends and couldn't help but cry. When she looks at Luna, she touches her butterfly star clip that's on her half up bun that Luna gifted her as a surprise. Simón was right, she does have a family. While Luna has learned to embrace her passion of skating and discover who she is in the heart. She's Luna Sol Valente.