Chapter 3: Chaos Ensues

Luna wakes up to the loud ringtone of her phone on the nightstand. She picks it up and notices it's Nina who's calling her. She answers the phone and a loud Nina can be heard miles away. "Luna did you saw what's on the news?" Luna worried responds with "No Nina! Que paso? What happened?" "Well the media won't stop talking about Matteo hanging out with some girl named Viviana. They have even been saying that you and Matteo broke up, is that true?" Luna's face immediately changed after hearing what Nina just said. "No, Matteo and I didn't break up." Luna's voice cracked a little when answering Nina's question. They didn't break up but it sure felt like it. Luna has always trusted Matteo, but lately everything that's been going on has truly challenged that for her. He's never cheated on her but there's always a first time for everything.

             It was early for Luna and since she had just woken up, she didn't feel like talking too much about it over the phone. "Nina I just woke up. How about this? We can meet up together with Jim and Yam and talk about it. I can really use some pep talk today and lately I just feel so conflicted about everything that's been going on." "Yes of course. How about in an hour at the Jam and Roller? Sounds good?" Nina asked Luna. "Sounds perfect," Luna replied back.

            During the time that Nina was talking on the phone, Gaston was doing the same thing with Matteo. "Hola Matteo. Have you seen what the media has been saying about you," Gaston asked Matteo. "Obvio que sí. Of course, I do. They're talking about my last concert yesterday. I just had a meeting with my manager, and he said the reviews have been stellar and the fans can't wait for another tour," Matteo exclaimed with excitement in his voice. "That's great for you buddy and I'm proud of you but that's not why I called." "Then what did you call me about? Que paso," Matteo curiously asked. "The media won't stop talking about you and Viviana. They've caught you guys hanging out so much that they even think you broke up with Luna. Also, while I was looking at the pictures that they showed of you two, I noticed that the girl was familiar. That's the same girl you've told me about when you were on tour right? You've even sent me pictures of her through Snapchat. At first, I thought she was a good friend of yours, and someone to hang out with on tour, but Matteo tell me the truth. Do you like her," Gaston questioned Matteo, anxious to see what his answer will be.

           Matteo never really thought about it like that. He just loved having someone around on tour always there to listen and hear what he had to say. In the beginning, it felt lonely missing his friends and the love of his life. Then Viviana came and filled that gap of loneliness. "Gaston don't worry she's just a really good friend. While I was on tour, it was tough to get acclimated to my new lifestyle, but she was there for me and made things easier. Yeah, she's an amazing friend but I love Luna. I always have and I will never stop loving her," Matteo explained. "I understand that you love her, but I think you need to be aware of the amount of time you've been spending with that girl. Remember your famous now so the paparazzi are always going to be on you, trying to see what's going on in your personal life; so they tend to get a misinterpretation of what's really been going on. That my friend can really hurt Luna, especially if you're not hanging out with her as much. Remember who's your girlfriend. All I'm saying is quidala porque sí no la vas a perder. Take care of her cause if you don't, you may lose her," Gaston warned.

          There was a short pause after what Gaston told Matteo. Matteo really didn't think of it like that. "Now that you've mentioned it Luna was depressed yesterday seeing me with her; but wait has Luna found out about this? Cause she can't find out, this would make her feel devastated," Matteo said now stressing out. He can't lose Luna, not the love of his life. The least he ever wanted to do was hurt her. "Matteo, I think you're a little too late on that. I actually found out about this news through Nina. She told me she was going to call Luna to tell her." Matteo's heart started racing. What if Luna thinks he's cheating on her? "Gaston what do I do now? She's going to think I've been cheating on her when that's not the case," Matteo frantically asks Gaston.

          "Matteo, I recommend you go talk to Luna as soon as possible to clear everything up. Tell her what's really been going on. I'm sure one way or another she'll understand. Then invite her to dinner afterward. It has been awhile since you guys have gone on a date. Oooh and don't forget to bring flowers. It's romantic and shows that you care," Gaston said to Matteo. "Gracias amigo. Thank you, friend. You always have the best advice when I need it." When Matteo hanged up on Gaston, he sprinted out the door to do exactly what Gaston told him to do.

Jim and Yam's dorm room at the University

           While Yam puts on her earrings, she receives a text from Nina. "Meeting with Luna at the Jam and Roller in an hour," it said. "Jim in an hour we're meeting up with Nina and Luna at the Jam and Roller," Yam yelled across the room while Jim was taking a shower in the bathroom. "Ok cool!" Jim yelled. As Yam was prepping her school bag, she hears someone knocking on the door.

           Yam opens the door and is surprised to see Ramiro with a gift in his hands. "Ramiro what are you doing here," Yam asks gleefully. "I bought you a gift after hearing you passed all your finals. I'm so proud of you and I knew you can do it." Yam was speechless at how thoughtful Ramiro was. He hands her the gift and inside is a handcrafted leather sketch book. "You've always loved sewing and designing clothing so I bought you this book. It was a little expensive but totally worth it since I know you'll make great use of it. Maybe even when you become a famous singer you can open up your very own fashion boutique with all of your designs." Yam instantly gave Ramiro a hug. She felt butterflies in her stomach knowing that he's been thinking about her.

         A fully clothed Jim says, "awww! You guys are so cute. Well I would just love to see this romantic movie keep on going but we have to leave now. The Jam and Roller is far away from here and we promised Luna and Nina that we would meet them there in an hour." Yam kisses Ramiro on the cheek and thanks him for the gift. "If you want, I can drive you guys there. I'm also heading to the Jam and Roller," Ramiro suggests. Jim and Yam agree to what Ramiro said and quickly leave.

Simón and Ámbar's Apartment

         "No lo puedo crear! I can't believe what I'm seeing! How can Matteo break up with Luna to get with some random girl! Oh, when I see him today, he's going to have a piece of my mind," Simón exclaims. Ámbar sees Simón frustrated and tries to calm him down. "I don't know what's going on but before you get angry, we don't know the truth. Rumors are just rumors. They don't have concrete evidence like them two kissing. Look how about this, when you see Luna or Matteo, you ask them yourself," Ámbar comforts Simón, or at least tries too. "Your right we don't have any evidence, but what I clearly see with my own eyes is that Matteo has been very close with this random girl and Luna doesn't deserve that. One thing is to have a girl as your friend but another is to be all cuddly with her, always hugging her and being with her every second of the day," Simón stated to Ámbar in which she replied with "Well now you know how Matteo felt when he first dated Luna and why he was always jealous." Simón frowned and just realized the mistake of what he said.

        "You know I'm protective of Luna. She's my best friend and I care a lot about her. I just don't want to see her get hurt that's all," Simón said. "I know and that's why you're the person with the biggest heart in the world. Well I'm going to get dressed so we can go to the Jam and Roller. Don't worry, all of this will get cleared up soon. Plus, I have a meeting today with Vidia. I wonder what's going to happen with the place," Ámbar said apprehensively, leaving Simón worried as well.

 I wonder what's going to happen with the place," Ámbar said apprehensively, leaving Simón worried as well