6

This is how Rosalia's looks but imagine that her hair is a dark gray.

Rosalia's P.O.V
I sat inside the carriage terrified not knowing what to do as my hands, feet and mouth was tired so I couldn't get away or make a sound. Suddenly I saw someone appeared by the wagon as the cloth opened up and I was met with the sunrise. "Come on. It's safe... You can go home now." The boy around my age said to me as he reached his hand out with a smile. I looked at him as tears were about to spill out my eyes. 'I can finally go home.' I thought as I looked at him as I saw his smile falter for a bit.

"Uhh...excuse me... what's this for?" I asked the boy who saved me as he covered my eyes. I felt a tingling sensation over my eyes when he touched me. "There are things here little kids are better off not seeing." He replied as I thought about what he said confused. "But aren't we the same age-" I said before he cut me off. "Let's go. And don't take the cloth off until I say so." He replied as we began to walk. "Okay." I replied walking along side him.

"We should be a good enough distance away. You can look now." He told me as I looked down at my feet before I felt him began to take it off. As he pulled it off I was met with the face of a boy with brown hair and blue eyes that looked so pretty. I looked at him as I blushed shly as I began to fiddle with the bottom of my clothes. "T-Thank...you..." I told him as I looked away from him. "Okay! Nice meeting you!" He said as he began to walk away.

I ran up to him as I held onto his clothes. "Don't go... Please... I'm scared..." I said as I looked up at him with teary eyes. I saw the smile on his face vanish when he saw my expression. "Look, I need to get home too. Those slav-, bad guys won't chase you anymore. Besides, aren't elves generally safe in this forest anyway?" He told me as he tried to get me to release my grip on his torn shirt. I only held onto him tigher shaking my head.

"Beast are only scared of adults... my parents said to me and my older sister that kids get eaten by hounds or tree golems." I explained to him as I didn't let him go. "Ah... Okay... Well do you at least know how long it will take to get to where you live from here?" He asked me as he moved causing me to release him. "... I don't know." I told him as I looked at the ground in sorrow. I heard him let out a sigh before he started to walk away. "Just stay here..." He said while I began to panic as he went further away. "Huh?" I said shocked and scared before he turned and look at me.

"I'll go gather some supplies for us. Hopefully this trip won't be too long." He said as he scratch his cheek nervously. "Okay!" I told him as I blushed while smiling at him glad that I won't be alone.

Arthur's P.O.V
'I salvaged what I could for the journey ahead. Neither of us knew how long it would take, also I had to think about the journey back. It's a shame we can't take the carriage, but it might be for the best. We'd stick out like sore thumbs riding that.' I thought as I grabbed the supplies we need for the trip. Then I went over to the Forest Hounds as I cut the ropes on them connecting them to the carriage.

'I can only hope that the elves have something that can take me back to the human kingdom.' I thought sadly as I sheathed the knife and made my way towards the girl. When I made it back I saw her playing with a butterfly as she smiled at it, looking at her I thought that made her look cute. I quickly shut that thought down as I shake my head. 'Art, you're only 5' I thought as I went closer to her causing her to notice me.

"Here. I found these clothes inside the carriage and assume they were yours. Wear the cloak over them since it'll probably get cold." I told her as I handed her the clothes to which she accepted. "Thank you." she replied as she smiled at me causing me to ruffle her hair. She looked down as smile as I saw her face was red. "Let's get you back home." I told her as I smiled at her as she hugged me.