Mori Calliope Soul Reaping

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/91774395

Author's Note: Never thought this would blow up XD I guess Ill make more to supply people's demand XD

WARNING: NSFW/ Gender Neutral

Another boring day after work, the groceries in my hand and day going dark, I stopped on the sidewalk and towards the pedestrian lane. I gave a sigh of exhaustion

"I really regretted working in a retail store, I hope something interesting happen in my life for once, gosh this sucks"

I gave a groan, I walked towards the dimly lit pedestrian lane. Ignoring the red light as I thought that there were no vehicles at this hour, I was travelling in midnight of course, everyone should be asleep by now. As I was walking in the lane, I heard something... Something loud, it was... A honk of a car. As I look towards my right I see a car speeding towards me, I walked back to evade the car, but just towards my luck it did the same thing.

"Damn it!"

I exclaimed as the car hits me, the collision knocked me flying, everything was black. Am I... Dead? I tried to open my eyes and to my surprise, it opened. I looked around, it was the same place but the car wasn't here. I looked around to see that my groceries couldn't be seen anywhere, but there was one thing that caught my eyes, a woman standing, she's quite tall and she has a scythe behind her. She turned over to me and to my surprise, she looks quite annoyed.

"You finally woke up huh?? Took you long enough?"

"What's  happening? At first there was a car and I got hit, but.. where is it? "

"What happened?? Well you're dead sherlock, can't you see this abnormally long scythe in my back?"

That news shocked me, it looks like I died and now a reaper is here to collect my soul. as I dropped to the ground, she took her scythe, knowing what was going to happen I screamed as she was nearly going to lash me out.

"WAIIIIIT!"

"DAMNIT WHAT?? YOU GOT SOME LAST WORDS BUCKKO? Well guess what? You can't have any"

"Please! Give me a chance Ill do anything! Anything to bring me back from the dead!"

She stopped, and thought for a moment. After a good handful of time, she decided to sit down and spread her legs, revealing her pink vagina.

" You want to live? Then make me feel good"

"W-What? Why?" I was dumbfounded, I have honestly no idea of what was happening at the moment.

"Well ... My senior grim reaper has been giving me overnights shirt because of idiots like you, I never got to... Hey!! What are you doing just staring there? Do you want me to take your soul?! "

" On it! "I quickly rushed in between her thighs I took a big gulp and started to lick the outer layers. She starts to moan quite a bit as I lick her clitoris, she would pant as I stick my tongue inside her, pleasuring her from the inside. I would make my way up her body as lowered her clothes, revealing her large and meaty breast. She would moan and moan as I sucked one of her breast and played with the other, as well as finger her from the inside. She stopped from a moment, a dildo suddenly appearing beside us as she said

"That would do me better... Use that"

I took that pink colored dildo and aggressively thrusted it inside her, her breasts bounces rapidly as moans echoes through the night. Her breast would over flow as I held onto one of them, her body twitches as fluids flows out of her. In a notices, I realized that my undergarments were gone as she was atop me. Her bare breasts suffocated my face as she played with my bottom half, I could feel her fingers alone hitting all the jackpots in my body. I would suppress my moans as I sucked onto one of her breast, squeezing the nipple of the other.

"Mm guuhhh, you're like a little child you adorable human"

She said, following that as I came onto her fingers, she stood up and she seems to be a bit annoyed. She fixed her clothes and looked at me

" You should've told me that you're going to cum dimwit, oh well... A deal is a deal"

My vision would suddenly go black as I feel like I would collapse to the floor, I would wake up in a blue gown and the beeps of a machine. The night turned into day and a doctor waiting for me.