Botan POW skit

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/original/0a/44/__shishiro_botan_hololive_drawn_by_yukidaruma718__0a4465a5d58bccf06d2df47f032fd3e3.png

WARNING: NSFW/ Discipline

I feel fuzzy... My eyes slowly opens as my blurry vision slowly clears up, I can finally see where I am. A stone bricked messy room, an iron door and a table with chairs sat infront of me. I can hear metal chains rattle as it look around, my eyes wandered upwards to see that my arms were chained upwards, clearly limiting my movement. The chains rattles loud as I struggled to try and escape, but I instantly stopped when I hear the doors open. A woman with white hair showed up infront of me and approached me.

"So, you're finally awake? It was hard trying to take you alive... Commander"

She says, this statement rang a memory inside of me... I remembered what happened now, there was an ambush at the outpost I was in. We are clearly taken by surprise and everything was reduced to rubble and corpses.

I glared as I gave a 'tch' towards her, she seems to be giving a menacing smile right back at me, no doubt... She's one of the commanding officers on this organization.

"All right... Enough staring, where is your stronghold?"

"Like hell would I tell you"

" Really? You do know I won't allow you to refuse as an answer right? "

She approached me, and pressed her chest on mine. I could feel the softness of her chest. I chuckled.

"Is that the best you can do? You do know it would take more than seduction to get me to confess"

"I am not stupid... All I need is this"

She pointed towards my crotch and both of us could see it rock hard, she took off her shoes to reveal her feet covering with stockings. She stripped my bottom half naked and started to jerk me off using her feet.

" 30 minutes... If you could resist that long... You're free to go. If not, let us continue the interrogation"

She told me as she continues to give me a foot job, damn it... Both of us knew that I wouldn't last that long, barely any people can last that long. Soon enough, I began to release my liquids around her feet. She gave a smirk of one sick minded person and started to unchain me except of the fat metal cuffs that were on my wrists. She slammed me on the table and ripped the back of my clothes open.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE STRONGHOLD?!"

"up ... Up your fucking terrorist ass- ARGHHH"

I groaned in pain as I felt a whip lash around my back, and another, and another. She then flipped me, facing her, her facing glaring at me as she has the whip in hand.

"Where... Is the stronghold?? Ill reward you with a quick death if you give me the coordinates"

"Fuck... Yo-- ARRGGHH"

" Cry all you want! No one would hear us in this room! "

I can feel the whip lash around the left of my abdomen, I screamed in pain... But I'd rather die than betray the very people I was working for. Out of frustration, she lifter me up and slammed me onto the table as hard as she could, and out of my pure luck, I could hear the faulty cuffs release my arms. In a split notice, my right arm lunged at her neck and my left arm at her whip. I struck her down towards the table and her arm towards the point part of the table, causing her to release her whip.

"Guess the table has turned... Bitch"

I ripped of her pants to reveal her bottom parts, my rock hard cock slammed it inside her as my arms held hers to the table. Blood comes out of her vagina, indicating that I stole her virginity.

"S-Stop it- you disgusting fuck"

"Hah! To hell with you bitch"

As I thrust, I was about to come. I suddenly took her head, which took her by surprised and I continued to thrust there, her warm mouth pussy further giving my cock pleasure. In a notice, I gave of my load inside her, she coughed and caught her breath as she was choking on my penis. She tried to run away but I quickly pinned her down face up as I ripped off her clothes, exposing her large bear breasts.

"Do you think Im down with you"

I said as I took my penis and thrusted it in between her breast, her large breasts quickly swallowing my whole penis.

"Let me go you sick pervert!"

"Let you go? The punishment is just getting started"

I thrusted harder onto her breasts before  releasing my semen in between it, both of us panted out of exhaustion for a bit. Before I flipped her over and made her sit in a doggy position, her vagina clenches tight as I inserted it once again.

"Damn... These tight pussy is the best!! Ill be sure to make you my personal cum dump once we capture you"

"Fuck.. you..  ahgnn.."

She exclaimed as moment after moment I would smack her bare ass, while I continue to thrust inside her, until I finally released my semen inside. This went on for hours, no guards decided to visit us due to the fact they believed that the interrogation is still in place. I came all over her over and over, her breasts, mouth, thighs, armpits and vagina. I stopped as I saw her semen filled body twitching and shaking. She would be definitely paralyzed for a few more hours, I would finally make my attempt of escape. I took the keys from her and opened my cell, now I have to figure out how to get off this compound...