Gura Gf skit pt.1

Fukk my modules, Ill do it later.
Have honky skit posting
Ctto. To the artist, never have i been so aroused on belly posting.
Warning: NSFW/ Vanilla Content

Ive been dating Gawr gura for a sweet amount of time now, she is just the perfect catch. Her perfect body in line with her large amounts of energy, she really keeps my day going. But sometimes her sweetness comes too much for me to handle, her leaning on by shoulder as she rests peacefully is too much cuteness for me. She suddenly woke up as I pinned her to the ground "Sorry gura, I couldnt hold myself back anymore" I said as I lifted her hood to expose her slim belly, she tried to resist but I could tell that she got overwhelmed by arousal as her struggle slowly converts to sweet, light moans and a very sexual expression as I lick and play with her sensitive belly. One hand of mine made way to the top as i fondled with one of her breasts and the other made it to her lower half as I play with her hole. Her gentle moans turned very loud, she just couldnt handle pleasure anymore. She took both of my hands away and did something that made me and dikk go surprised, In a shy expression, she opened up her hole and said while she's stuttering in embarassment "C-can you put it in now?" I couldnt hold it back in any longer, I had to put it in before she kills me with her cuteness. I gave a nod and pulled out my already stiff rod and inserted it inside her. As soon as I did, she gripped onto the sofa and my shirt as she moaned in the first thrust, "Its- Its hitting all my good spots!" She exclaimed as she continues to moan in rhythm with my thrusts. Suddenly both her arms grips my shirts asshe made em sit, her body started moving her own. This is bad, this is arousing me so much I couldnt handle it any longer. I came in her insides as she gave one last final moan before falling to the couch as she pants. I tried to pull it out, but she hugged me and said "Dont... I want... To bear our child..." She smiled at me as she wouldnt let go...

" She smiled at me as she wouldnt let go