Gura gf Skit pt. 3

Warning: NSFW/ Vanilla content
Ctto.
Part 3 of the gura gf series lol

After cleaning the bed I gave a sigh to try and release my tiredness, Obviously that didnt work. Rascal just slept right away after our lovey dovey session. I looked back onto my computer and came across on a beach ad and thought to myself as I looked at a sleeping gura "You know, we never really had an actual vacation, I guess this will be a little surprise for her after a week or so?" The following days became normal days except for me hiding the excitement for the vacation. After the week I woke up with enthusiasm and started to pack our belongings for a vacations, I might've been too excited at that point, gura slowly woke up soon after "ehh?? Whats happening?? Are we moving?" She said half awake "No silly, we're going to the beach!" She started to panic in surprise "The beach?! I haven't bought any swimwear yet!" She exclaimed while I tried to calm her down "Relax relax... There's a swimsuit shop there we could go buy one..." I told her with a reassuring smile, she trusted me and started to calm down. We finished packing up our things and stripped it onto the car as why droved. The sun is shining and its barely cloudy, this wouldve been good for the beach but its hell for me in this car. After a few long hours of a painstaking journey we finally reached and parked in the parking lot. She seems to be sleeping and we didnt really had any sexual interactions in the past few days, I slowly swooped infront of her and lifted her front hair as I gave a kiss on her lips, she woke up to the vision me kissing her. She gave me a hug closer and pulled out her to battle against mine, My left hand made its way on her lowr half as I teased her clit. She tried to gently push me away as she realised where we are "We're at a public place, this is bad..." She said I continues to tease and kiss her, at first she tries to resist but pleasure quickly overwhelms her, her two small hands made contact eith my left hand as she tries to insert my fingers inside. As it went in, I started to thrust my fingers from in and out in different angles to see how she reacts. Ive seen so many sides of her as I thrust, But I could see that her saliva has gotten really slimy from all the heat and pleasure she recieves. She grips on my clothes as she made a squeal, her lower half getting extremely wet as she squirts. She pants very hard " you idiot... This is my favorite panjama shark..." She said as she went out of the car and dries herself with tissues. After that, we made our way to the shop and we chose something we both agreed on. As she walked out of the changing room, I feasted my eyes to her and only her, The white, Flounce bikini set fits with her slim, petite body. We went our way to the cashier and paid for it as we went off, we had total fun during the whole day, we swam, we played and even joined the beach volleyball. But all that fun was to me resisting any more sexual urges with her, At an amount of time I couldnt handle it any longer both of us called off and I invited her to follow me to quite an isolated place, she got confused. Her face went very red as I pinned her onto the rock, I looked down to her and said "I couldnt handle it any longer, I want my thing inside you, youre too cute in that outfit" she looked down to see my already hard cocc and said with a smug face "Well, why didnt you say so?" She slowly made her way to my bottom half and pulled out my dikk. She played eith my balls as she licks my cocc from bottom to the tip as she started sucking my cocc, her saliva started to mix with my precum as she sucks. After a while I took her head and started to quickly pull it in and out of my dick as she made a surprised expression, she suddenly mumbles as she wasnt prepared for this, I gave of my load in her mouth pussi as excess com went to her face as I pulled out. She made a big gulp and made a pouting face "Jeez, you should've told me sooner or later..." She then turns into the rock as she slids her swimsuit sideways and she exposes her pussi "looks like your little self hasn't chilled yet, you want to take this on another hole?" She said with confidence as she smugs yet again, That rascal never made such lewd sentences before, I quick took her hips and went inside her hole, she moaned in pain as she tries to stop me "Youre In... The... Wrong... Hole... Aghh..." I didnt listen as I kept on thrusting, she covers hers mouth with her hands as she tries to not get anymore attention, We could sense that the people nearby are getting suspicious on whats hsppening. This is my first timr in this hole but i couldnt resist the pleasure as her ass tightenss around my cocc "Gura... Gura... im shooting it in" I whispered to her, she nods and I blew of my second load inside her. She legs started to shake as she collapse from exhaustion, "Lets take a shower after this shall we?" I told her, she smiles and she replies with a nod as shes too tired to say anything...

 She legs started to shake as she collapse from exhaustion, "Lets take a shower after this shall we?" I told her, she smiles and she replies with a nod as shes too tired to say anything