SFW Fubuki Skit

Another sfw work cuz why not? FTL
Ctto.

Its this time of the year, Summer! Me and my childhood friend fubuki went to the beach today. We first went our seperate ways to the changing room for obvious reasons, but we planned to meet up in the entrance after. As I waited I saw her, her perfect body lining up with the perfect swimsuit, I cant contain myself from being red but I really need to. She approached me and gave me a smirk "Are you captivated by me?" She asked in a teasing tone "Its just normal" I replied as I tried to look away, she gave me a soft punch in the shoulder as she laughs "You know Im just teasing you, Lets go!" She rushed into the sandy floor and onto the shore. I followed, by really, Im just amazed on how she looked. My classmates have been teasing me about liking her a lot recently and I wouldnt blame them. They all have a point, Fubuki is one of those girls that men just instantly fell with, numerous attempts were made in inorder for people to date her, from expensive dates to just plain but romantic ones. But she just say one statement that devastates them all "Girlfriend? Nonono, lets just be friends!" And since Im one of those boys who fell for her... I quite lost my hope... But not this time, this time Ill do it, Ill confess to her right in this beach. Hours passed and we had fun, drinks, games, beach games and lot more. The sun is setting and I feel like its time, I grabbed her in the hand and lead her towards an isolated spot on the beach "Fubuki come with me for a second.." I told her as I we stopped on the isolated area, I gripped her hand and said "Fubuki, No matter the outcome... I want to say that I like you.." She went red for a second, she looked away with a mouth that made her look sad. I think I blew my friendship with her... Or so I thought, she bumped her head on my shoulder, still tomato red while she says "You know... I reject other people... No matter how rich they are... Because I like you too..."

"