Gura Gf Skit Pt.2

Warning: NSFW/ Vanilla Content
Ctto.

I was dying from embarassment after that event... The time I couldnt handle it anymore and fukked her in the counch? Yeah... Very embarassing indeed. I tried to punish myself by trying to be sexually indugled by her and its been doing very good lately. Until one day I got a tap while I'm using my bedroom computer, I looked back and saw Gawr Gura with a very mad expression. To be honest, I find her pouting quite cute, "Ive been showing you signs and you arent seeing them lately!" She exclaimed as she points at me. "Signs? What signs?" I asked her, she lifted up her hoodie to expose her underwear. "Like... This..." She said in a very soft voice. Crap... Why does it have to be like this? After all the time Ive been resisting... I cant reject now. I pinned her down on the bed and slipped my hand down to to her underwear and inside her hole. I saw her take a nearby pillow bit it as she tries to hold back her pleasure, at a flinch Ive hit her g-spot, she immidiately jumped as she moaned very loudy. She gave an Innocent grin as she realised whats happening next, I gave a menacing smirk as I fondled on that same area on where Ive hit her g spot, she grips onto my t shirt as she gave, loud and high pitched moans. "I- I cant hold it back... Anymore.." she said as her underwear gets very wet as she squirts. She panted heavily, I whipped out my dikk and said "You know, it isnt fair if youre the only one who enjoyed it" she tries to resist "Wait! Wait I just cam-" Her words are interrupted as I inserted it inside her, as every thrust I gave just keeps getting better and better for the both of us. I inserted one of my fingers in the sides of her mouth as she makes this very lewd expression. You could really see her teeth as I opened her mouth while she lets off this erotic sounds. "I.. I cant hold in anymore!" She exclaimed " Just a little more!" i said as I added while I thrust "Count down from ten to one for me" she nodded "10... 9... 8..." Her voice becomes more distorded as she counts down " hngggg5... 4... Hahh.... 3.... 2hgggnnn... 1hgnnn.. Ahggg!!" She exclaimes as we came in unison as soon as she says one. "I... Im... Taking west towd... Day... " She says as she gently sleeps on the bed while I gave a sigh "Guess Ill have to clean again..." I said as I wore my clothes and made my way to clean the bed from excess com....

" I said as I wore my clothes and made my way to clean the bed from excess com