Arisu NTR Skit

https://twitter.com/Aririsu1/status/1302836247375695874?s=19
Warning NSFW/ NTR Content

Please note that this is all ficticious, please do not in any circumstances attack arisu due to this post. She's a must protecc person and she would never do such things.

Me and Arisu Haguruma were dating for 4 months now. I always thought to myself that Ive scored a jackpot, Not only that shes the daughter of satan herself but her appearance are the perfect of all perfects... Her large perfect round breasts fits her cute expresssions and very slim body. But as I walk home I heard banging noises on the kitchen of my house. I steadily open the the door and tip-toed towards the kitchen, I gave a small peek and my worse fears have came to a reality. Its was like the doujins I read in my free time, a large feral demon is pounding heavily on her hole as she makes the lewdest sounds Ive heard in my life. I stood there, just peeking as I played with my cocc with the rhythm on the demons pounding... tears ran down my face as I know Im physically and mentally unable to take them on face to face. I could feel her pleasurous moans ran towards the hallway as she dosent hold any signs of pleasure inside. As I couldnt take it any longer, I just walked off the moment I came and pretended that none had happened. The greif is immeasurable and this one memory would just haunt my life for eternity.

 The greif is immeasurable and this one memory would just haunt my life for eternity