Arisu futanari skit

Warning: Cursed Content

I was walking out of the shower when I saw Arisu Haguruma in her towels, her big round breast overflows on the top as I stared in awe. She walked towards and pinned me into the bed, "oh no, this is bad" I thought to myself as I could feel my dikk throbbing. I looked onto her with my pity eyes as I said "Can you show it to me now? I cant hold it in anymore" where she promtly replied on my ears "sure" she took off her towel, exposing her huge breasts but that isnt that thing that keot me at awe... It was her huge, 12 inch-cocc... I kept staring at it for a while before exposing my b hole and said "c-can you put it in now?" She gave a smirk, she raised my two legs and pushed inside my hole. I was crying in pain and pleasure as it all went in with a single thrust. "does it hurt?" She asked me which then I replied "A bit... But I'll feel better soon" she slowly started thrusting in rhythm with my moans as she kept hitting my g-spot. She noticed my lewd sounds and gave a nasty grin as she said "Its not fair if youre the only one thats feeling good..." Which I replied in confusion "w-what do you mean?". The moment she then struck my hole harder and faster as my pleasure couldnt be resisted, I couldnt hold back... I started to moan as loud as I ever while I heard her say "Im coming!" Which i replied with joy "put it inside me! I want my insides to be filled with arisu's children". The splashing sound of semen roars through my hole as she releases it in my insides. I gave a heavy pant as I tried to say " do... You... Think... You could... Take responsibility?" She gave a securing pat and replied as she gave those soft pant " dont worry... Youre a man... We can do this as much as we could!"

 We can do this as much as we could!"