Haato footjob skit

Photo from google but Ctto.
Warning: NSFW/ Vanilla Post

I peeked onto her room as she leaned onto her chair and started to stretch. "Ahh, today's stream is disgusting as usual" she says after ending her stream. She looked at me and leaped towards me as I felt her massive breasts pull me down to the ground. "Me and my feet are horny right now... Do you mind?" She asked as I replied with a nod. She made her way down my pants as she unzips and pulls out my semi-hard cocc. She started playing with it using her feet, my dikk got harder the second she stimulates it. Her feet, wet from wearing stockings all day made contact with my dikk. I could feel the wetness in the stockings as she circles her feet around my cocc. I couldnt hold it any longer, I told her as I was trying to hold it back "Haachama-sama... I think... Its coming" She gave a menacing grin, she circled her tongue and sandwiched my cocc as she continues. "That cheeky bastard" I thought to my self as I came all over her, Ive been holding it back so it wasn't stopping just yet. After a fair amount of time, she's now covered in my load, she gave a sigh and said "Well, I needed a shower anyways..."
#honkyskits

"#honkyskits