Amelia Paid Skit pt. 2

Warning: NSFW Content

I was walking away from work as i held something in my palms. A paper, which has the scribbles "1 free boobjob" on it. Yes, Im doing it again... I came back to the alley and looked back to the unsual atm, I straightened the paper and inserted it to the hole. As it went in, it analyzes the coupon's features and the atm suddenly starts to move to the side onve again to reveal a tunnel behind it. Walked inside as i dropped my suitcase, amelia was waiting once again in room made to fufill once's intimacy. She looked into the tunnel and rushed towards me as she lundges at me, I could see her buttons trying their best to cover her big chonkers. "Well if it isnt mr. Counterfeit" she said as she looked towards my jeans and opened it. Sadly it showed quite a floppy, unhard dikk, she took a magnifying glass and said with smug like intentions "Hm?? This dosent look as big as my last investigation, mabye it needs a little inspiration" she buttons her polo shirt as her breast immediately started to jiggle around from being compressed for too long, to damn with it, my cocc started to rise as i looked into her breasts. "Thats more like it!" She says as topped her breasts onto my cocc as she still kept her bra. She drops the fatman, a big flop could be heard from the room as she started playing with my little self. This stimulation got me fully erect as my tip popps out of her breasts like a bug scouting for food "I guess i dont need this now" she said as she unhooked her bra. Her breasts fell down like a large body of liquid tearing into a dam, bloody hell ive never seen something with such perfect bodily freatures before. As she uses her hand to sandwhich my cocc using her chonkers, she started to lick the tip in stimulation for me to come. The pleasure overwhelms me and I couldnt stand it anymore, ive let out my load like a geizer, it spread throughput her her breasts, face but mostly her breast. She lied down in bed in exhaustion as she pulled out two cards, one named with "one free date" and another with "one free sex". "Lets have another round before we started the real thing alright?" She said as he laid there, covered with my semen...

 "Lets have another round before we started the real thing alright?" She said as he laid there, covered with my semen