𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fucking fantastic

Fucking fantastic.

Ravenna woke up to the muffled noises of rowdy children, no doubt heading to the Great Hall, excited to receive their schedules for the new year.

Ravenna smushed her head into the white pillow, trying to block out the intruding sounds for an extra five minutes of sleep.

Teddy groaned, flipping over, his knee hitting her shin.

If she wasn't awake then, she definitely was now.

Oh shit. Ravenna thought. I'm still in Teddy's dorm.

Ravenna panicked. She assumed all the ruckus meant she hadn't much time to get ready. Ravenna sprung out of bed, not bothering to gift Theodore a goodbye.

Ravenna quickly made it to her dorm, not wasting a second to freshen up, change, and finish getting ready before she raced down the stairs of the girl's dormitory. She halted in her place.

Samael.

Ravenna ran through her memories trying to recall when she had saw him last. He'd been sleeping on Teddy's head. Ravenna let out a breath of relief as she continued down to the Great Hall.

**********

The Great Hall bustled with spanning ages of students, passing around and sharing their schedules, eager to see which classes they had together.

The group of 7th year Slytherins passed their timetables to each other, memorizing the similarities.

Ravenna scrambled to see her schedule, hoping she wouldn't be completely alone. The group hurried to compare classes.

Astra and Tom had Advanced Potions together.

Draco, Astra, Teddy, and Ravenna had Divination together.

Astra and Ravenna had Care of Magical Creatures.

No. Not him.

Revanna wished this match was a joke, a trick of the eye. She had basically every other class with Mattheo, the most frequent being Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Fucking fantastic. Merlin, you've done it again.

Seeing how she only had one class with Teddy, and apparently every other course on the fucking planet with Mattheo, she became less and less enthused about this year.

***********

Astra and Ravenna walked down the halls together, the Malfoy girl noticing Ravenna's drop in attitude since breakfast.

Astra was something else. It was complicated, she managed to be the most sensible sibling of the Malfoys, and yet the most daring and outgoing. It was quite paradoxical, how she managed to be so prissy, yet so progressive and open-minded.