𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"In this economy? I'll pass."

Ravenna's back arched off the wood of the desk she laid on.

His hands on her hips keeping her in place, as his tongue lapped over the sensitive skin of her cunt. His hands, bruising her skin, as he held her from grinding her lower half into his face.

His mouth worked her, his mind pondering the sounds slipping from her mouth, she let them out confidently, without care, due to the silencing spell on the room.

Mattheo loved eating pussy. Merlin, it was his favorite thing to do. Especially with her, he loved eating her pussy. Mattheo loved receiving pleasure no doubt. But giving it? It was his very favorite.

Ravenna's nails dug into the wood, her back arching as he circled her clit teasingly. Before grabbing his hair, pushing his head in, her eyes rolling back as she moaned again.

He moved his head biting the inside of her thigh, her body jumped, "Ouch, you asshole-"

"I said keep your hands up there, don't make me tie them for you." He said, his mouth finding her pussy once again, his tongue melting into her clit as she moved her hand back to its original position.

Ravenna's body trembled as she got closer to her climax, her whines getting louder, her body caving in on itself as she tried to find the strength to hold herself up.

He pulled away, just before her climax, she looked at him with a clenched jaw, stopping herself from hexing him right there.

He smirked, seeing the annoyance in her face.

"Stand up and turn around", he helped her down off the desk, her hands instantly fixing the skirt she had on.

When she turned, he pushed her down lightly, her body resting against the lovely desk, with her covered ass in the air. Mattheo rivaled at the sight.

"I like this skirt, what is it?" Her body feeling hot and tingly as he pulled the skirt up, she tried to concentrate on answering his question.

If Mattheo was anything, he was a tease. Did he give two shits about the material of Ravenna's skirt? Fuck no.

Did he like watching her struggle to find her words?

Absolutely.

She shifted slightly, "Silk." His fingers met her clit, rubbing soft circles along her sensitive skin. She moaned softly.

"Where did you get it from?" He said again, his eyes focused on the pretty material.

Ravenna was too focused on the feeling of pleasure coming from her cunt, that was before it left, and instead a sharp pain quickly came over her ass along with the sound of a slap ringing through the air.

Shock spread across her face, a gasp mixed with a whine left her throat from the assault. Then it happened again, he slapped her, again.

"Astra got it for me." She said quickly, panting from the pain mixed with pleasure.

"Attagirl." He said before his thumb worked on her clit again. The pain melted into pleasure and she gave into that good feeling again. Panting and trying to move her hips, getting antsy from the lack of orgasm.

He unzipped his pants, pulling them down, taking out his hard erection, almost painful in his hands, he stroked the base all the way to the tip, his eyes rolling back slightly, imagining how incredible she'd feel wrapped around him.

Ravenna whined, aching for pleasure, "Mattheo, please."

"How bad do you want me?" He said, his eyes glued to her cunt as he strokes himself. His left hand stayed firm on her hip, gripping and kneading the skin there.