𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Fuck

"Fuck."

Ravenna's back was completely straight, her head held high, hands behind her back. She stood before the "almighty" Dark Lord and he wasn't happy with her. It was written all over his face.

His uncircumcised penis face.

Ravenna resisted a giggle at the statement. Her best friend had planted the thought in her mind and now whenever she saw the man it was all she could think of.

Note: Intrusive thoughts can be funny sometimes.

Ravenna couldn't necessarily blame him. If she was the leader of a wizard-terrorist group and she assigned someone to do something, she'd want it done quickly and efficiently. Then again, Ravenna was a mentally unstable teenager who was clearly on the brink of completely losing her mind.

People don't come with warning signs, Ravenna. Ravenna rolled her eyes at her own mind, quite literally becoming annoyed with her own thoughts.

Back to reality, stop being foolish.

He was slowly pacing in front of her. The snake down at his feet stared up at Ravenna like she was a piece of meat. The snake coiled towards her wrapping around her feet, while her master continued to pace.

"I want this done." he said, she could almost taste the venom in his words. Not to mention she could feel it. She could feel darkness, it was in the air. She was practically breathing it in.

It made her breath shallow.

And her chest tight.

She felt faint from the heavy stillness of the untouched air.

The snake coils tighten, she could feel it slither up her leg. Her breath hitched, it climbed her thigh. She could feel its scales cutting into her skin, so rough, yet so smooth.

After the letter she had received last night, she left immediately, walking out into the woods alone far enough so she could apparate to the dangerous piece of architecture called the Riddle Manor. The sun had started to come up upon the manor. She admired its beauty before she had no choice but to enter the black mansion.

He stopped, his back towards her. He peered down at the fireplace, "If you don't complete the task I have assigned to you soon, and when I say soon I mean with utmost urgency."

The cruel man paused, letting the threatening words soak into the Lestrange girl's mind.

"I will have no choice but to make it crystal clear how much you have disappointed me. You will die no matter if you complete the task, with our little agreement. I will just have to find someone else to do the job for me..."

The never-ending pauses created suspense in the room, Ravenna's anxiety was through the roof as she attempted to mask the subtle shake in her hands.

"Perhaps, the youngest Malfoy. He'd do well with the Dark Mark. What is his name again? Oh, I suppose it's better for you that I don't remember."