𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

This bastard pushed me down the stairs

They laid there panting, they had just finished from an incredible high. Mattheo got up off the girl and the bed, walking into the bathroom. Ravenna tried to catch her breath and wrap her head around what just happened.

She looked at Mattheo in the bathroom. She sighed and closed her eyes, knowing that she'd have to get up and go back to her room alone and cold.

She didn't expect to stay, she didn't expect to snuggle with the emotionless boy. She could've laughed at the thought. She just didn't want to be alone.

Lonely.

So she didn't move, taking in every second she was in that bed. Until she felt hands around her waist and under her knees. Her eyes widened at the feeling of her body being picked up.

He was no longer naked but in grey sweatpants and a black shirt. She put her arms around the boys neck holding onto him, she almost thought that he would drop her. But he didn't.

"Mattheo?" she said in a questioning tone.

He took the girl into the bathroom, laying her in the tub full of warm water, Ravenna, confused, looked at Mattheo for answer, maybe an explanation. But the boy didn't even look at her. She looked around, half expecting him to pull out a knife and stab her straight into her exposed chest.

There was no knife, no weapon that could be used to hurt her, he didn't even have his wand near him. Maybe he prefers to drown his victims, likes to see them struggle.

He grabbed a cup, pouring the water onto her hair, careful not to get any in her eyes. She continue to stare at him. Never. Never had she been cared for so gently, so kind.

It's a trick.

He's gonna kill you Ravenna.

Her mind repeated the words over and over and over as he washed her hair. She wanted to enjoy it. She didn't want to believe that this was some ploy. After a while, she noticed how she had started to embrace the gentle feeling of his rough hands on her smooth skin. She wasn't scared, she wasn't fearful of his touch as he washed her legs and stomach.

She hated how she wasn't scared of him. Her fear has kept her safe, how can she be so certain that he wouldn't hurt her? Her body was screaming at her telling her that it's okay while her mind was telling her to run. But she didn't run instead she soaked in the water, never relaxing. She watched his every move.

He's gonna drown you. Think, maybe you can take him down with you.

She didn't know how to feel, all she knew was the way his hands felt upon her skin was amazing. Her body desperately wanted to relax, to rest.

Run, Ravenna. Get the hell out of there.

He gently grabbed her face making her look at his face. He wiped under her eyes with his thumbs, her soft flustered red cheeks. He looked everywhere on her beautiful face except for her eyes.