Chapter |9| No More Lies

Lullaby Bloom was an ostentatious, over pricey dress shop that sold mediocre dresses for extortionate prices

Seriously, I think Tessa was a little blind when she chose fuchsia pink mermaid gowns, or maybe she just wanted to make sure no-one outshone her because there's dresses were the definition of disaster.

Even though the girl is always the most stunning in the room.

The thing that sucked the most though was that I had to try on the bloody dress all by myself, since I was in Italy for the original fitting.

So, standing in the shop with a slim overly peppy saleswoman watching me like a hawk, I wore the fuchsia gown, wishing I was anyone else, in-front of the large window shop, displaying my embarrassment to the whole world.

"Isn't there a back room?" I bit out, watching as another person pass and try to stifle their laughter at the sight of me.

"Unfortunately we're currently painting the back but the front displays more light." So, I could see the dress in all its wonderful glory. Great.

"Well it fits nicely, so I doubt anything needs to be altered." I just wanted out of it as quickly as possible.

"It hugs your curves perfectly, and give you a nice round shape." She leant in a little closer, despite there being no-one in the shop. "How the hell have you got such a figure after having a kid?"

"I agree." Our heads snapped to the figure standing in the doorway. The bell sounded above the door as he pushed it open fully and his signature smirk didn't match the look of utter loathing plaguing his blue eyes. "How does one looks so fucking perfect after having my child? He practically spat out the word.

"Oh my..." The sales woman's words trailed off as she salivated over the greek god stood, where the sun could hit him perfectly, highlighting the intoxicating nature of his beauty.

I fought the urge to storm up to Aaron and claim his lips with my own. Digging my heels into the ground, I forced myself to remember I had no claim to him anymore.

"Kiara." My heart almost shattered at the sound. My name. He said my name not...Princess.

I used to hate that cheesy nickname he graced me with all them years ago. It was before us, and during the time Tristan and I first started dating. They were best friends of course and even though it turned out to all be a rude in the end to get to my father, the friendship was real. The nights spent hanging out were, the jokes and the laughing. I'll never forget the first time he called me Princess.