Chapter |33| Turbelance

I give myself over to him, fully

I give myself over to him, fully. His hands run up my body, sliding across the taut silk. I wish he would rip it, just dig in his nails and say fuck it, so I would be bare.

Yet, he can't. Not yet.

For once he's the responsible one, and I'm forced to comply, to suffer in torment for the rest of the day in a tight dress with no way of reliving myself of the pent up tension.

"Who do you belong to?" He hums, sliding his hand up my neck, and then clasping firmly. My eyes wrench shut, and then quickly flutter open. I gasp at the sharp coldness of his hand, pressed against the burning scorch of my skin.

"You. I'm your Princess, your everything."

"Good girl." He growled, drawing me in closer by my neck. I could feel the tightness drawing in and in, coiling around me like a snake, suffocating me in every way that's good.

"Kiss me," I gasped, eyes rolling to the back of my head as his fingers squeeze an oddly erotic point. "Please,"

"Since you begged..." Then he devoured me.

Cutting off my air completely, and spiralling my mind into orgasmic bliss. Fuck, he hadn't even touched me yet, not properly, not how my body needed it, but yet this kiss was somehow completion in itself.

I relished as his tongue slid against mine, swirling around to mix our scents, taunting and teasing, then... "Mama, stop!"

The tight pull on my dress, the loud piercing screech to follow. Aaron wrenched away from me, face breaking from his smouldering intensity to child like grin.

"There's my girl." He swept Anastasia into his arms. She obliged happily, reaching up to wound her arms around his neck and to kiss him feverishly.

"You've wrecked your dress already." I frowned at the chocolate stains covering her dress, the translucent pink marred with deep brown.

"Uncle Kai!" She exclaimed in all the excited passion that one normally expressed for their chocolate dealer.

"Yep, I'm gonna kill him." Aaron managed to haul me back before I could, gripping my arm to pull me into his again.

"It's our engagement dinner, can't you kill him after?"

"I swear this is more important to you than it is to me." He'd planned it all, meticulously making sure nothing could go wrong, so we were throwing it in the safe confines of my parents house.

It was guarded like Fort Knox, obviously. Guards on constant patrol, visitors signing in and out, twenty four hour surveillance. Months and no word from Mikhail.

The silence scared me more than anything.

I wanted to wait, out everything off until it was safe but Aaron wanted it now, he wants be married by July, and is in the process of looking for a new house to make our own.