Chapter |39| A Mission Fit For A Gangster

"What do you think our kids will be like?"

Kiara lifted her head from my bare chest, her eyelashes fluttering in beautiful synchrony. "Anastasia has your looks, stubbornness but my temper."

I laughed at the accuracy, pressing a kiss against her sweaty forehead. "But our other children? Because we will have more." It was something we both wanted now. A big family of our own that existed happily in my mind.

"Hmm...I want at least one baby that looks like me. I deserve it after doing all the hard labour." I wanted a mini Princess to emanate her. The child would be unrealistically beautiful, just like Stasia. "And a boy! We definitely need to have a boy, and then a few more babies."

I almost choked. "How many are we talking here? Five?"

"I was thinking more like 10." No fucking way.

She graced me with one of her cheeky grins, adorably breaking out into a fit of giggles. "You're joking." Her tiny head nodded up and down.

"Of course, ten kids is just way too much. I'll settle for five."

"Good girl." I murmured, wrapping my arms around her body to hold her impossibly closer. "Want to go for round four?"

My back was splintering and throbbing. I knew all this sex was making it worse, even if I tried to be gentle, but it was so fucking worth it. A few bruises was nothing compared to the agony of not being able to fuck my Princess.

Something solemn dawned over her, like a dark shadow had suddenly blocked out the hope for our future. Quickly, she recovered as though shaking herself into the presence and writhed against me.

My cock started to harden again, naturally incentivised by the look of thick desire pooling in her eyes. "This time I want to do it sideways."

We had already fucked in cowgirl, doggy, missionary, and then some weird position where Kiara was practically lying on the floor with her legs bent and propped in the air whilst I stood thrusting into her. My girl watched some crazy porn but the orgasm to follow it was fucking mind blowing.

It was like she wanted to try everything in one night. The sun hadn't even rose and she was trying to cram all the orgasms she could fit into a few hours.

"Of course baby," She shifted to her side, lifting her leg into the air, waiting for my hand to catch it. I tightened my hold on her ankle, bending her left slightly whilst I slipped inside of her.

Her moans drifted into the air like notes to the perfect melody. I kissed up her neck as I thrust into her gently, making them deep and slow as though to imprint each one.

"We have a lifetime of this." I whispered, increasing my pace.

She didn't reply, but instead let her head fall back as if to submerge herself into the throes of passion.