𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮"

The next morning the twins were whispering frantically to each other at breakfast. Every now and then Wanda would smack her brothers arm and scold him. Everyone stared at them, but they didn't notice. Finally, Wanda stood. 

"Ivanov, would you accompany me to the director's office?" Archer frowned, but stood up and followed her anyway. 

"What are we doing?" He asked when they got to the elevator. 

"I need to speak with the director, and I don't like being around him alone. Pietro refuses to come and you're the only one that I could even hope would protect me," She said matter-of-factly.

"Why don't you like being around him?"

"The first time we met he hurt me," She stated in a tone that meant the discussion was over. They walked down the hall to the Directors' office, but before they got there Archer grabbed her and pushed her into an empty office. 

"Co to k čertu (What the hell!)" She hissed. "Ivanov, if you think you could hurt me-"

"Shh!" She fell silent, but her eyes were still burning red. When Archer relaxed, she seemed to have calmed too. Her bright emerald eyes were back.

"What are we doing?" 

"Agent Lohan," Archer said, as if that explained everything. She looked at him with a puzzled expression. 

"Are we done?" She said impatiently. Archer sighed and nodded, and they proceeded to Fury's office.

"Agent Ivanov," He greeted with a grin. "How was your first mission?"

"It was amazing sir," He said truthfully, glancing behind him to look at Wanda.

"Maximoff," He acknowledged. "What can I do for you two?" Wanda cleared her throat. 

"Director, I've had a dream," She took a step forward. "And I think some action is needed." She pulled out a book from her leather jacket and flipped through it, stopping at a page and handing it to Fury. "Do you recognize this?"

"Yes, it's in Vision's forehead," He drawled, and Archer felt Wanda tense beside him.

"No, Director, this one is green,"

"Green, you say?" She nodded. "I see,"

"What-" Archer tried asking what was going on, but Fury cut him off.

"I'll take care of it. I have to make a call, but I will call a meeting for the rest of the team tomorrow," Wanda nodded, satisfied. 

"Thank you Director,"

___

"You gonna tell me what earlier was about?" Archer leaned on the railing of the balcony, where she had been sitting. It seemed like they were out there a lot, he was starting to think of it as their spot.

"I had a dream about a stone," She said simply.

"Could you be more specific?" Archer smirked.

"It was like Vision's, but it was green,"

"Vision, like the android that lives on the third floor?" She nodded. "So you think you're dream means something?"

"Ivanov, another aspect of my powers is seeing things like this. I dream about things and I know they mean something,"

"Wow," He took a step towards her. "You just keep amazing me," She gave an awkward smile. 

"We should be getting to training, you know how Rogers is"