𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

"𝓘 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?"

Archer went down to the cafeteria to find Marie. He didn't know where everyone else went, but the library was too quiet when Wanda left. He didn't know what he did to upset her, or why she was so against friends. Maybe she only wanted-

"Archer!" Marie called. He smiled and went over to where she was sitting with Agents Jance and Lohan, who were playing cards. "How goes your first day as an Avenger?" 

"I'm not actually an Avenger." Archer pointed out, taking a carrot from her tray.

"I say you are," She said proudly. "Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be training?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot," She popped a cucumber into her mouth.

"Wanda doesn't want friends, why?" She cocked her head to the side.

"She let you talk to her?" 

"Well, yeah. But she didn't want to." She shook her head.

"She'll warm up to you. She really hates people. But hey, she gets along with me, and it only took about a week. Just be patient. Pietro likes to say she's like a baby deer, and you have to let her come to you." She grinned, making him laugh. "Now, go train with the Avengers!"

"Yes, ma'am."

_____

 Archer walked into the training room, looking around in awe. It was so much bigger than the training rooms for the agents. The ceiling was at least four stories high, the walls looking more like the walls of a maze. He set his gym bag on one of the benches lined up against the wall by the locker rooms. Only then did he realize he wasn't alone in the room. The twins were on the mat by the wall across from the door. He leaned against the wall, watching them.

Wanda threw Pietro to the ground in a burst of red, giggling as she walked over to help him up. She offered her hand, but he kicked her legs out from underneath her. He caught her before she fell, laughing. 

"You two are pretty playful when you train," He cringed when he saw how easily sound carries in the room. They turned to look at him and were standing in front of him in a flash.

"Is that a bad thing?" Pietro asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Pietro," Wanda said in what sounded like a motherly warning voice.

"Do you always have to be here so early?" Archer asked.

"No," Wanda said simply. Pietro rolled his eyes.

"She doesn't like training with everyone else. The rule is four hours every day, doesn't say when."

"Then why does everyone come at noon?"

"They like training together?" He shrugged.

"So what do you do for training?" He meant it as a simple question asked out of curiosity, but the look on Wanda's face made it seem like an insult.

"All sorts of things," She said vaguely.

"Speaking of," Pietro turned to her. "Jděte prosím ještě jednou, než odjedeme (Just please go one more time before we leave)" She sighed and took a few steps back, rubbing her hands together. 

"Watch this," Pietro said quietly as she threw her arms down at her sides, and she flew up. Archer stared in awe as she flew around the room, red energy surrounding her hands. She landed a few feet away, as graceful as a gazelle.