𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼

"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴  𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹"

Wanda woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Her heart rate skyrocketed and she bolted upright, taking in her surroundings. She felt her brother's mind, so she couldn't be too far from home. Her mind worked to think of the last thing she remembered but was interrupted by a door opening.

"Hey, you're up," She deflated, flopping back down onto the bed.

"Vyděsil jsi mě (You scared the shit out of me)" She breathed. Archer chuckled as he came out of the bathroom, a towel hung low on his waist.

"Sorry," She sighed and sat back up, taking in the room slowly. There was a flatscreen tv across from the king bed she was laying on, a walk-in closet on one side, the door on the other. Turning to where Archer came from, she saw the door to the bathroom.

"So this is your room," She mumbled. 

"Don't worry, I made sure to tell Pietro where you were so he wouldn't kill me," She huffed a laugh, averting her eyes while Archer got dressed. "You fell asleep watching that show-"

"Friends," She interrupted.

"Right, Friends, and I went to take you to your room but your brother was puking up his liver so I figured you would be more comfortable here."

"Thanks," She stretched her arms above her head. "What time is it?"

"Almost three," He crawled up the bed until he was sitting in front of her. "I've been informed that's the latest you've ever slept in."

"That's true." She sighed before becoming alert again. "Something's wrong."

"Don't worry about it, you had a lot of champagne and you were up so late-"

"No, that's not what I meant." She threw the comforter off her legs and stood up. She was still in sweats and a hoodie, her hair falling in messy curls. "Come with me?"

Archer barely hesitated, getting up and following her out to the common area.

"Hey, it's sleeping beauty" Sam called out, but she didn't stop. "Hey, where's the fire?" She kept running, not bothering with the elevator, taking the stairs instead. Archer was right behind her, not understanding but quickly becoming concerned. They made it to the third floor, where a few SHIELD agents were sprawled on the ground. She heard Archer gasp behind her. Turning the corner, they came face to face with Amber, out of her cell, standing in the middle of the hallway holding a knife to the throat of some random agent.

"Thank god you showed up, I was getting bored." She heard the rest of the team run up behind her, and her brother's voice was calling out, but it was far away. Almost like she was underwater. The only voice she could hear was Amber's. "You really thought you could hold me with a piece of bulletproof glass? Come on, Lizzie, we trained together. We have all the same moves. And because of that, you can't beat me. You know the drill, Maximoff, take another step and he dies." 

What happened next was a blur. Wanda's eyes burned, she threw her arms out and there was a blast of crimson light. She heard screaming, heard people shouting her name, but she didn't stop. She let her magic flow from her fingertips until she was satisfied. By the time she pulled it back, she was stumbling. Her brother was at her side, speaking softly but she couldn't make out the words. She turned her head, and the last thing she saw before the darkness claimed her was Amber's angry scowl, back behind the glass of her cell.

___

She woke up in her room. Her head was pounding and she was exhausted, but she felt better. 

"Hey," She blinked a few times to clear her vision, gaze falling on Pietro, who was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Hey," She breathed, sitting up and resting against the headboard. 

"What happened?" Her head snapped up at Archer's frantic voice. She looked around, making sure nobody else was in the room with them.

"Ivanov," Came Pietro's low warning. 

"Guys," They both looked over when her voice cracked. "I think I need help."

_______________________

Hey, everybody! I'm back! Let me know what you want updated, and check out my blog if you wanna support my writing. (Don't worry, it's not all fanfiction) Link is in my bio

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Talk later,

-Harmony✨