𝕋𝕎𝕆

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭"

Marie and Wanda walked around each other in the kitchen as they made the pasta for dinner. Everyone else was in the living room, drinking.

"When are you moving in?" Wanda asked, turning on the stove.

"Never," Marie joked, taking out a cutting board and starting with the vegetables. "Archer's just moving in because he's working with you now."

"Why can't you work with us?"

"Because I'm not as good as Archer," They laughed. 

"Guess you gotta get better then, huh?" They both turned to see Pietro sitting up on the island.

"How are you feeling?" Wanda asked, moving over to him. 

"I'm fine, sestra (sister)." She frowned. 

"I don't believe you,"

"Then I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you," Marie laughed lightly.

"Are you hungry?" Wanda asked, going back to the stove.

"Little bit."

"Dinner will be ready in about half an hour," Marie told him. He nodded.

"Please don't drink," Wanda called as he left the room.

"We know how that'll go," Marie said, sharing a look with her before laughing.

___

"This is good, you should cook tomorrow too," Tony said, his mouth full of food.

"You only say that cause you don't wanna do it," Natasha said, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, you know me so well," 

"It is good though, thank you, girls," Clint praised. Wanda smiled, nodding in thanks. Archer looked around at his drunken teammates, grinning.

"Something funny, Ivanov?" Sam asked, smirking.

"You people are the most laid-back team I've ever been a part of." 

"Only at night," Pietro told him, pointing his fork at him. "In the morning we'll be training like crazy."

"Fair enough," He nodded in understanding, but didn't stop smiling. His previous team must have been quite boring.

____

"What ungodly hour do you people wake up at?" Archer asked incredulously as he walked into the kitchen the next morning. Everyone turned to look at him, either smirking or looking at him in confusion.

"Sam and Steve are on their run at four, Bruce and Tony barely sleep at all, me and Barton train at five, and the twins...are we sure they sleep at all?" Natasha looked at the twins suspiciously as Archer poured himself a cup of coffee and sat beside them at the bar.

"We do sleep," Pietro said, irritation clear in his voice.

"But has anyone actually witnessed them asleep?" Stark asked.

"I have," Clint stated, not looking up from the news article he was reading on a tablet. 

"It doesn't count if it's during the day," Natasha said.

"Then I got nothing," Clint said, defeated. 

"Why is it so hard to believe they sleep?" Archer asked, still sounding groggy.

"They're the last people to turn in for the night and the first to be sitting here in the morning."

"Before Wilson and Rogers?" Natasha nodded. "Damn, do you sleep?"

"Yes," Wanda said pointedly. "Just not as much as you think we should."

"Fair enough," Archer agreed.

"Training is at noon," Steve announced, walking in with his hair still wet from a shower.

"That's not for another four hours," Archer said, looking up at the clock above the stove. "What do you do until then?" Bruce shrugged.

"Sit around? Wanda usually ends up in the library. Pietro runs around, Nat and Steve train, Me and Tony work."

"Speaking of," Pietro stood up and ran out, a blue streak lingering in the air. Wanda chuckled, standing and walking down to the elevator. Pietro could never sit still, another reason he didn't sleep much. He had to eat every hour, and will constantly be moving; all day. He runs in the mornings so he can sit still later in the night, with them on the couch, or at the dining room table. Wanda got tired just watching him.

Wanda curled up on the armchair in the corner on the library, taking her book from the small table beside her, right where she left it last night.

"Hey," Archer stood over her, arms behind his back.

"Hey," She said warily. Wanda didn't like talking to people if she didn't have to.

"Говорить по-русски? (Speak Russian?)" Her eyes widened. She didn't know why, but she did not expect he would speak in Russian.

"Это зависит от того, что вы говорите (Depends on what you're saying)" He smiled, sitting on the chair next to her.

"Извините, я только немного устал от английского (Sorry, I just got little tired of English)"

"You get used to it," She told him, picking up my book again.

"Вы русский (Are you Russian?)" She scoffed, setting her book down again.

"Sokovian"

"Все же вы говорите по русски (Yet you speak Russian)" He stated.

"I speak Russian, Sokovian, Ukrainian, and Romanian. Some Polish, too."

"Wow. впечатляющий (Impressive)"

"You know, speaking Russian won't help you get used to English, Ivanov." He smiled.

"Fair enough. But it's nice to have a break every once in a while. Pokud chcete, můžeme přejít na Sokovian (We can switch to Sokovian if you prefer,)" He said with a smirk.

"What is it you're trying to accomplish here, Ivanov?" Wanda asked.

"Should I be trying to accomplish something?" 

"Well, why are you talking to me?" He looked at her in confusion.

"Do I need a reason?"

"Do you need something?"

"No," He said with a chuckle. "Just thought you wanted a friend." She felt her gaze soften, no matter how much she didn't want to.

"I don't need a friend," She said quietly.

"Are you sure?"  She didn't like the way he said it. It sounded more like a challenge than a question.

"I should be getting ready to train," She said quickly, setting her book on the table where she found it. "I'll see you in a few hours."

_____

Hey guys! Remember the POV switches every chapter and the person who's GIF is above is who's telling the story.

Let me know what you think!

Talk later,

-Harmony✨