Where the heck am I?!

It didn't take long for them to take me to a hospital and I did lose conscious a couple of times in between but in the end all I remember after waking up and scaring the shit of Aizawa that I woke up in front of the building that All Might once told me that it wasn't possible to be a hero at all.

This didn't make sense to me since I was in a civil war game after all. The whole time I was being carried away, healed or even carried into a hospital room, I could see Aizawa everywhere from the corner of my eye. Every single time I woke up in between I could see him looking at me with worried eyes.

I was conscious multiple times for just a few minutes until I was out cold again. While I was unconscious, I began remembering everything that happened before I woke up and it didn't make any sense to me at all. There was no way I could have survived that jump at all. Meaning that if I died and woke up in my own body that was also dying then that meant I somehow woke up into the body of a kid that tried to kill himself. The weird part was that this body felt as if it was my own.

Not only that but what a coincidence is it that a kid jumps from the same building I wanted to jump off? The chances of this happening were very slim to say the least. That made me come to only one conclusion. I woke up in a parallel dimension in my own body.

GREAT!

I just died because of my own stupidity and then wake up in my own body after I... no after this Izuku of this world jumped and offered himself to who knows what god!

JUST GREAT!

If that wasn't enough I am in a completely other world!

I wonder if I am quirkless here too....

What am I even thinking!

This kid jumped off a motherfucking roof!

Of course, he is quirkless!

What a Deku...

Why did I just sound like Kacchan?

Did I just call him Kacchan again? .....

He's a freaking angry Pomeranian!

A Dandelion even!

If he is a dick here to I'ma take the explosion from him and show it down his throat!

Like seriously!

Doesn't he know how much third degree burns hurt?

What's wrong with him?

What's wrong with me?

Why am I even wasting some thoughts on that stupid Dandelion!

....

I'ma blame the aftereffects of the meds they gave me for this!

....

It's way to quite!

This is really bothering me and boring!

I spend enough time laying in bed doing nothing and my I slowly began regaining control over my body. This was how I slowly woke up in an extremely white room.

Yep....

This is a hospital room!

Hate them!

Let's see if I can get out of here!

I could hear some beeping. Looking at the source of it, I found myself attached to two machines. One for checking up my heart rate and another one that was attached to the oxygen mask.