Try me!

By now I was certain that they were wary about me. Information and Knowledge was power after all. Not only that but I wasn't only intelligent but also powerful. I had OfA and my daggers with me. This was how I took my daggers out and started to play with them as if I was a villain. I knew that I needed to act in order to let them know that I could be one of them as easily as Toga or Dabi could.

Shigaraki: What do you want?

Me: Did I said that already? I want you guys to reconsider being evil. What is that you desire?

Shigaraki: I want All Might dead!

Me: And then? What purpose will this have?

Shigaraki: I will be ruling over the world!

Me: Ruling over the world with fear? Is this what you want? If so why not use a different method. Be the one behind the scene that is responsible for everything. Though I can tell you that I would be the one stopping you from achieving this. It is not something to want and it is not your place.

The moment I said that the phone started ringing and Kurogiri picked it up, not soon after he picked it up, he came back to me.

Kurogiri: Sensei want to meet you.

Me: Then let's don't make him wait, shall we?

Kurogiri made a portal and the moment I stepped through it, I erased my presence and started dashing at the man with both daggers in my hand. He was different than every single one of the opponents I ever faced. However, the moment I started running, I was not using OfA but relied on my own skill.

AfO immediately saw me and used his original quirk as well as others to stop me. The blades he made appear in the air and shot at me were no use as I managed to simply dodge every single one and made my way to him. I then threw one of my dagger and the other ones too both had the same trajectory. One was hidden behind the other one. The moment he managed to stop one of them the other one was already there and hit him in his shoulder. I took this as an opportunity to pick up one of his knifes and went behind the man placing a knife at his throat.

Me: Game over as Tomura would say.

I then dropped the knife and went in front of him. By now I knew he knew how dangerous I was.

AfO: What a brilliant display of strength. However, may I ask why you decided to attack me?

Me: As you said it was a display of my strength and skill. I wanted you to know that I am not a person that should be underestimated.

AfO: I see. I surely won't make that mistake.

Me: I am sure of that. Now shall we move on to business?

AfO: What is it that you desire? I can get you anything if you chose to be one of us.

Me: I have no intention of becoming a villain. My place is somewhere else. Though I swore to myself to save you and the LOV.

AfO: HAHAHAHAHAHA save us?

Me: Yes. You guys never had a second chance especially Tomura. I want them to know how it feels like not being a villain but loved and having a family. I know how the LOV works and I know about the nomus.

AfO: Who are you?

Me: I am sorry for my rudeness. I am Izuku Midoriya also known as Usagi.

AfO: Usagi you say. It sounds like a fine villain name.

Me: Which is the origin of the name I chose but that is not important right now.

AfO: Oh, it is. If you still desire to be one I can make you the number 1 villain.

By hearing this I let out my deadly aura and smiled at him with a Cheshire smile.

I also placed my hands in front of my face so that my fingertips were touching.

Me: I am sure I can accomplish that on my own. Besides I am not interesting on becoming the number 1 villain. I want to be the number 1 hero.

AfO: And by this you want to give us a second chance.

Me: Yes. Don't you want to get healed properly or for Kurogiri to be returned to his friends again or even Tomura to know what it feels to have a family?

AfO: You know awfully a lot about us.

Me: I do. You wanna challenge me?

AfO: I would rather not.

Me: Then what is your answer?

AfO: ...

I knew that there was only one way he could answer since I just showed him how easily I could kill him and get rid of him without even using my quirk. I was also sure that he was listening on Kurogiri, Shigaraki and myself a little bit prior. This meant he knew that I had OfA. The sheer thought that he tried to recruit me was showing how much he was scared of me that he would do basically anything and offer me anything to stay with them. Too bad that I didn't had any desired for that.

AfO: We will accept your second chance.

Me: Great!

It was only now that I let go of my aura and smiled at him with a warm smile. Since the discussion was over, I turned around and looked at Kurogiri.

Me: Get us back to the bar.

He looked at me and then at AfO unsure of what to do.

AfO: You heard him and make sure no one treats him badly or the consequences might be server. I am sure I won't be the one needing to punish you.

Me: That is right. I will be doing that.

Just like that Kurogiri obeyed and sent us all back.