Very Intriguing!

Nezu's POV:

I had the feeling as if I was being watched every single second and I knew why. It did take me a while to find that drone but I did and to be honest it was a masterpiece of a work. Whoever designed and built this drone had experience. Seeing how small it was. If I didn't saw it fly I would have said that this one was just a normal insect.

I did the most logical thing and a trap for the drone but it was cleverer than I thought it would be since it did see it and avoided it

I did the most logical thing and a trap for the drone but it was cleverer than I thought it would be since it did see it and avoided it. So, I made a more complex trap and captured it. After that I went to Power Loader with the small thing caged up in a glass dome like thing.

Power Loader: Nezu what are you doing here?

Nezu: I have quite the visitor today and I hoped you could tell me more about it.

Power Loader: IT?

Nezu: Yes. Have a look yourself.

I put the glass dome on a nearby student desk and he came over to me looking at it.

Power Loader: Where did you find that?

Me: It was following me around for quite some time.

Power Loader: What a genius idea making something this small and this effective!

Me: Intriguing isn't it.

Power Loader: Now what do you expect from me?

Me: Can you see if you can backtrack the video feedback and also where this was made or who did this?

Power Loader: I can try.

Me: That would be good.

I then went on and took a seat while watching the hero manage to short circuit the small drone and began working on it with a telescope since it was soo small. It was fun to watch Power Loader suffer at the hand of such a drone and I enjoyed the show with a tea cup in my hand. After it was done he went over to me and took another chair to sit in.

Me: How was your surgery?

Power Loader: In vain. There is absolutely nothing I can tell you about the drone. There is no ID or even a serial number on it. Whoever made this drone made sure that no one would be able to backtrack them.

Me: I see and the software?

Power Loader: Locked. I can't access it at all.

Me: May I try?

Power Loader: If you want that thing to blow up sure.

Me: Blow up? Isn't that your job or more like your students' job?

Power Loader: It is more or less and this drone was programmed to self-destruct if someone gets a hand on the source code.

Me: How can you be so sure that I will be triggering it?

Power Loader: Because I was unable to take the small C4 package inside its tail off.

Me: Still how can you be so sure?

Power Loader: By all due respect Nezu but I know when I see something like this. If you don't believe me go ahead and give it a try.

Me: No thank you. The chances are very small of me destroying it but if I did than I wouldn't have it anymore.

Power Loader: You want to keep it?

Me: Yes, as a reminder of a great person out there and I will be going on a search for the manufacturer of this.

Power Loader: Good luck and if you do introduce them to be.

Me: I will.

Just like that I took the broken drone with me after Power Loader basically took it apart and then reassembled it back again. It wasn't working but I thought that it was a great reminder for me that I needed to be careful too. Only because I was probably the most intelligent being on earth doesn't mean that I was invincible or shouldn't be careful.

Me: I wonder how many good things you manage to collect about me...