Quirk Assesment Test: The end of the test

It was once again a new task that we should do and this time we had to do a 50-meter dash.

Aizawa: Can I get your attention again! Next up is the 50-meter dash. Each student must run fifty meters straight while using their Quirks to improve their mobility. I will record the time.

There was only one thing I wanted to do and that was refusing to use my quirk since I only wanted to use it as a last resort but today was different. I knew who my partner was in this exercise and this was how I began powering up OfA.

Aizawa: Izuku, Bakugo, your turns!

We both began walking towards the line where we would start running. The green lightnings were covering my whole buddy. This was now my time to show them what it meant to have a quirk and how it could be used effective.

You wanna eat dirt Dandelion?

Bakugo: Good luck in your next life nerd?

Me: Ohh you sure you don't want to eat your words?

Bakugo: You shittty-

Me: What? Deku? Didn't I already told you that I was a bunny and you should call me Usagi?

Bakugo: As if!

Me: Hm... I guess we have a problem then.

Once we arrived we quickly stretched for a little bit and began to go down and get ready.

Ohh this is it!

I know that you want to use your blast on me but guess what?

It won't affect someone that is already at the other side!

I began spacing out which was clearly visible since, Bakugo and Aizawa called out to me and only by the third time I responded back. My mind was already gone and I started thinking about a couple of ways to make Bakugo eat his own dust or my dust or his explosive.

Aizawa: Midoriya!

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: I was calling your name. You are spacing out.

Me: Oh sorry.

Aizawa: Is something wrong?

Me: Uh no, not really.

Aizawa: Okay then get ready.

A quick node from me made him continue directing us.

Aizawa: On my mark.

We I went low to the ground ready to run and use my quirk.

Aizawa: Ready, Set, GO!

Once I heard go I powered up OfA a little bit more and ran through the 50-meter dash and jumped as well as turned around and sided in order to stop. I was fast and I knew it.

Aizawa: 0.42 seconds.

Me: Sounds good.

Aizawa: 1.1 seoncds.

Bakugo: The fuck you were doing?

Aizawa just told Bakugo his time as the dandelion started walking over to me and immediately grabbed me by my collar. I knew there were a lot of people around and I also felt very confident in my skills.

This was why I just jumped at his arm and throw him off guard down to the ground as well as had him in a spot where I could easily dislocate his arm.

Aizawa: Midoriya!

The moment I heard Aizawa, I went away from him and let him alone.

Me: He started I only defended.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Is anyone injured out of you two?

Me: No.

Bakugo: The fuck?! You think this piece of shit can actually injure me.

Me: *Cough* I broke your nose ones *cough*

Bakugo: You've been fucking lucky.

Me: should I demonstrate you how I did that again.

Ohh believe me I would do it!

Now come on!

I dare you!

Just say the magic words and I'll do it!

Aizawa: You will not do anything like this problem child.

Me: Fine.

We then went ahead and did the rest of the test. Needless to say, that I aced every single one especially the long-term run. I could run as long as I wanted. My stamina was really good since I was running 3 kilometers in the morning and then again at the evening.

*Sigh*

At least I didn't break any bones this time!

I haven't notice it but looks like I really do have the control over my quirk even if this is probably the second time I used it or third... anyways looks like I didn't lose my control over it.

I wonder if it is only the feeling that I am familiar with while using it.

The sidestepping wasn't a problem either and the rest of the test was just simple if I used my quirk or just bothersome if I didn't but I would rather go with bothersome then to use OfA. It was a part of me but I still only wanted it as a backup.

Once we were done with the test I started to bond with my class a little bit more especially with Shoto, Iida and Uraraka. First of Uraraka's quirk is really a nice one and I wanted to be good friend with her in case I need someone with an antigravity quirk. Tenya was fast which we would need at the USJ. Shoto was a different story. I wanted to help him since I knew what it meant to be a Todoroki from Dabi. His father was a monster and no one could tell me different.

So, I began talking with Shoto about how to get rid of his father without dirtying one hands. It was fun and I could tell that he was also getting close to me. After I befriended them I also saw Dark Shadow and gave the quirk pats on its head and sometimes even scratch her beneath her head. She loved attention and Tokoyami never gave her enough.

Why do I feel like me and Shoto will have soo much fun once we go against his father?

I do wonder if I will be able to find the LOV...

I do hope they are not villains.

If they are then I'll be there.

Shoto I know you need your brother so please be patient undil I find him!

He also needs you!

I also helped a lot of the other ones to deal and control their quirk a lot better. This was how I managed to bod with my class pretty much and at the end of the week I knew that this class was different than mine.