UA Entrance Exam: Writing portion

The entrance exams where coming up and I was sure to be prepared. I know had OfA and I also had my daggers.

I do wonder if this will be the same written exam or not

Today was the day of the entrance exam and I was standing in front if the building, preparing myself to what will come next. I wanted to get in and show them all what I could accomplish. No one needed to tell me what a hero looks like or not. I knew I had it in me to be a great one and this was how I made up my mind and went in.

I was the first one there and it wasn't surprising that I knew my way around since I went to this school once.

Most secure place in the world ... The heck! Who came up with this nonsense?

I knew every inch of this place, every vent system and every hidden passage. It was the thing I learned in case I needed it while involving the LOV into my plans for the civil war.

Once I entered the room, I immediately was meet with a yellow cocoon looking thing.

A caterpillar, this big?

Wait no!

This is the homeroom caterpillar of class 1A aka Shota Aizawa.

Not paying any more attention to it, I hid my presence and went to a seat. I knew that he needed sleep and that it wasn't a great idea to wake him up. My choice was one seat in the corner the farthest away from the hero laying on the podium.

Then I laid my head down on the table and waited for everyone to arrive in the room. It took another half an hour until every candidate was in the room. The once empty room was now full.

My head was still laying on the table and I was listening to my surrounding, when I heard someone explain the written exam to us. Looking up I saw Mic and Eraserhead with Midnight in the room.

Can we skip that like a YouTube ad?

Please!

I know the rules already!

I began quickly analyzing the heroes before they began giving us the tests. Then I saw Bakugo. He was also in the same room.

So, he really want to be a hero...

Well if you ask me, he is more like a villain and I know one when I see them.

Which hero is even going after villains screaming DIE?!

The answer is simple: NONE!

But maybe he changed after what I did to him...

I don't think that anyone ever fought him back or even managed to win a fight against him and quirkless on top of that.

Once it began I began completely focusing on my paper.

What is this?

Isn't this supposed to be some hard test that would make us sweat?

I am disappointed Nezu!

This is soo easy.

And it's the same test!

Does that mean that the physical part would be robot's too?

If so does that mean that the LOV is real and that they will be attacking class 1A because of All Might!

Wait does that mean he is a spectator too?

As soon as I got the test, I began filling it out until I got to the last portion of the written exam.