Dagobah Beach!

I was at the beach before All Might was there and decided to started without him and so I began picking up small things since my body wasn't really strong at all. After I managed to successfully make some piles depending if I found something metal or piece of technology which I could use or even some plastic.

This is really nice!

Much better than school!

I am kinda happy that the principal did suspend me for a week.

I can't wait to see the beach clean again!

It was such a nice view.

Why are people so careless and throw their things away here?!

It did take me a while and I didn't even realized that All Might was there in his skinny form.

All Might: What are you doing here my boy?

Huh!

Since when are you here?

Were you watching me the whole time?

What time is it even?

Judging from the sun I think 3 or 4 hours just passed...

Damn it! I forgot to meet up with him!

Is this why he was watching over me?

Me: Oh, just cleaning the beach. It's beautiful if not for all this trash. It's such a pity.

I knew that it was All Might in front of me and yet I didn't let it show on my face that I knew that it was him.

All Might: For how long were you doing this?

Me: I think for 3 or 4 hours now.

All Might: This long, my boy aren't you exhausted?

Me: No. The sheer idea of this beach getting its old beautiful look, makes me super hyped. Beside there is a lot of stuff that can be reused.

All Might: Reused?

Me: Yeah. There are a lot of different technical thinks that maybe broken but they can be fixed so I'll probably will try that later.

All Might: Did you ever do something like this?

Me: No but there is always a first.

All of the sudden, he began to cough up some blood and I went over to him.

Me: Are you okay?

All Might: Yes, it is just an illness I have.

Me: Sounds like it is something server.

All Might: It is.

Me: Ohh that reminds me, why don't you sit down for a bit? I have a bottle of water with me, do you think it might help your coughing fit?

All Might: No thank you my boy. I'll need to go.

Me: Well then it was nice having a small chat with you.

Just like that he turned around and seemingly began to leave though I knew that All Might would come back in his buffed form. However, I was already going into the water to gather something that just caught my eyes.

I went into the water and began picking it up that was until my foot kind was captured into something and that something began dragging me into the ocean.

Me: AAAHHH!!!

It was soo sudden that I let out a scream. There was no way I could get out of this and I had no weapon at all and whatever was around my foot was really tight. It was as if it was a trap and I just triggered it.

All Might: DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM HERE!!!

I heard his scream and all I could do was roll my eyes.

Seriously?

Hallooo!!!

Kid in danger!

Come on!

There is no one here you need to impose!

I was quickly swooped off my feet and it began dragging me into the ocean. Thankfully All Might decide it was time to act and took me out of the water while also tearing whatever was around my leg. Now the thing was my foot kinda got dropped into a fishing line and there was a fish that had the other part. While fish was a nice name for naming a little shark. The moment All Might grabbed me and brought me to shore, he also saw the shark he was bringing with him and teared the fishing line apart.

Me: Thanks.

All Might: No problem but what were you doing there my boy?

Me: You see that plastic pile in the water there?

All Might: Yes.

Me: I wanted to get it out but you saw what happened. Oh and I am sorry if I was late! I completely forgot to meet up with you.

All Might: Yes. My boy you need to be more careful. Don't worry something came up and I only arrived seeing you get dragged into the water.

Me: I know that now thanks for your advice though.

All Might: How was school.

Me: Good.

All Might: I am happy to hear that my boy. Now shall we start training?

Me: Yep. What did you have in mind?

All Might: I wanted to ask you if you knew how to handle a weapon.

Me: No.

Yes.

C4,

Grenades,

Explosives,

Knifes,

Throwing knifes,

Daggers,

Guns,

Scythes,

Axes,

...

Basically, name me one weapon and I probably already used it once. Though I love daggers. Why?

All Might: I wanted to teach you how to use some but I am unfortunately not able to do that since I don't know how to use them myself. So instead why not focus on training your body for now.

Me: Sounds good.

Just like that we used the rest of the day to train or more like clean the beach until I needed to go home because my mom would come in an hour and I wanted to make dinner for us. I also invited All Might over but he refused. It was no wonder for me since I knew that he had limited time in his buff form but he thought I didn't know.