A Printed love Story

Hey guys ....
So , these are just one shots on my favourite Bl couples . And I would like to have your suggestions and ideas or any special requests for the story , which are welcomed by full heart.  And I would like to thank all the readers of my other stories "Something New" and "By heart".
And I hope to get those support in future too .
Love 💕

.......................................................................
Sotus

Kongpob and Arthit

Third POV

Kongpob and his friends were sitting at the newly opened café near their faculty . They’re all busy munching snacks and drinks they ordered while rambling about this and that . He was with his whole team ; Kong , Tew , Wad , Oak , May , Maprang , Praepailin all in a cubicle booked specially booked for them . Yes this was the trading  thing going on now a days and they thought why not try it out . So there they were .

In between their busy buzzing , Oak spoke that caught everyone’s attention ;

Ai’ Kong , did you know about your story Prae and Aim has been working on ?

The people around stopped working and all the attention was now on Oak and Kong . Kong placed the Coke back on the table and gave a stern look to Oak folding his arms at his chest . Oak gulped , with Kong , there were three more people simultaneously glaring at him ; Aim , Prae and May . Kong turned towards them as if he was demanding an answer.

The girls gave him a nervous laugh before speaking ;

Well it is a sort of paired up romantic stories we were working up on . Prae said as if it was nothing . 

Paired up ? Romantic ? Stories , with who and what ? Kong said stressing each word more than that on the words  before with one eyebrow up and stern look .

Oh …. Oh ……, Aim looked at him with a strange look .

I’m waiting  …….. Kong spoke in a scary tone that sometimes doesn’t goes well with his cheesy talk .

Prae : you know that I write stories right ?

Kong : yes !

Prae : So , these days We were working on a plot and we have made you the main character and the story just hit the strike having a great response .

Kong : And ?

Prae : Nothing serious .

Kong : ahhhamm !!! So what’s the story about ?

Prae : You and P'Arthit !!!

SILENCE 🤐

While on the next door cubicle a young ,  tall boy just got a free mojito facial spray by his best friend . Before the said guy could launch on his so called best friend , he was stopped by a firm hand . And  that was none other than the hazers or specifically pointing out the P’Arthit and his friends , they has been talking about . 

Knot looked sternly at Toota , who gave sheepish apologies for his free facial treatment . Bright put a finger on his lips to calm their voices  and he shifted towards listening to what the people were talking about .

Kong : what the hell Prae , P’Arthit ? You want me to be dead at such a young and handsome age .

Prae : oh plea….sh …..

May : come on Kong , you have to read it

Kong : guys , just imagine what if he finds about it . He won’t even think twice before killing me with his bare chubby hands .

Wad : ( fake cough )

There was a slight giggling at the opposite cubicle .

Prae : My dear kongie , haven’t you seen how he looks at you every time , he cares for you even if he doesn’t show you ,his eyes wander in search for you whenever you are missing and he really feel concerned .

Kong : oh man are you guys for real ? If you give him a chance for hit and run for free he will definitely choose me without any second thoughts .

May : don’t exaggerate Kong .

While at the other end , Arthit gulped before looking at his friends from the drinks he was staring at it . Was he that obvious , that how hard he tries to bury the slightest feeling he has towards the junior . As far as he tries to show that he was irritated by the boy’s attitude , his heroic behavior , he always liked it . May be he sometimes had looked forward to it . His thoughts were distracted by another stressed voice.

Kong : And why would you think that he is concerned about me when he clearly show irritation on what ever I do , I mean on everything I do .

Prae : speaking with my gaydar or what ever you call it , he clearly does everything to have your attention . And I can assure you that each and every flirting thing you do does effect him . He blushes like hell for damn sake.

Kong : I don’t flirt with him .

Aim : yah , and Prae is straight .

Tew : So where can we read this ?

Kong : not you too !

Wad : what the fun when you don’t read it .

As May tells about the information that may or may not be noted by the people who heard the conversation . Arthit may or may not have read the said story . And it may or may not be really caught up his attention . And after that it was a living hell for him to face the group anywhere . Even during the hazing session the more he tries to suppress his feeling the more his skin exposes it . It becomes red everywhere . And his friends are not at all helping him out . Each day he comes up reading it again and he was definitely surprised by the popularity .

When he joined his friends the other day he knew they too had read it . He could point out it just by Toota’s squeaks which he is trying his best to control . Before Bright would come up with something stupid . He stopped him .

Arthit : Not a word Bright .

Knot : so read it ?

Arthit : Yes , and I know you guys too have .

With that the bench roared into a loud laughter making Arthit blush even harder .

Prem : so ?

Arthit : so ?

Prem : you really like him huh ?

Arthit turned more redder making the rest to look at him in awe.  The duo didn’t stop their bickering . But when ever they crossed each other’s path , they would sneak glances at each other . Sometimes they might have noticed each other looking at them .

It was a sunny day where the hazers were working on their assignment , when they were distracted by a sweet voice and sound of guitar . They peeped out of the balcony, only to find Kong and his friends at the opposite side . It was Kong singing with guitar in his hand . For an information and to bubble up Arthit, he was shirt less . And from side eyeing he could feel Toota drooling over it . He pushed them inside without hearing their protests .

He was popular after being the Moon of the campus and also after the hazing sessions , their was no reasons for Arthit to see his beloved junior and top of that the number of confessions he got regularly irritated the other guy .

And on a busy , beautiful Friday night the head hazer may or may not have kissed the guy in front of everyone at the ‘Thanks giving party’ , when he could not bare another confession in front of him . Even though the hall burst out cheering and clapping for them , but all the Arthit could feel his heart swelling by how the other kissed him back .

And on their first anniversary , coincidently they both gifted each other the printed copy of their story . Making the oldest more blush even harder .