The Destiny ( together ) 3

Third POV

Techno saw Type moving towards the children . His face slightly turned into a smile . His friend has changed into a different character , that he never knew he could witness with . Sometimes he just feel sorry for him.  He was at the place where he could not do anything for his friend , even if he wanted to . As he saw where was heading to , he stopped breathing . He knew the kid . He saw how the girl's face changed emotions from one to another .

He ran forward and pulled the latter who was staring at the stage with a shocked face . He was in daze that when Techno pulled him out he went with the flow .

As they reached at home , Type came into sense . He looked at Techno as if he wanted to say something but nothing came out . Techno came and sat next to him . He kept a hand on his thigh and slowly spoke so that the other could grasp everything .

After the accident no one knew what happened at the hospital , but your dad only told us that they could not save Tharn and your kids and his parents did not want to see you nor anyone associated with you .
But after my wedding , when I came here one day I saw him with his family and kids .

Type looked at him almost glaring . Sighing he continued ;

Then as usual I did not waste any time to know about him . Even though I never personally met him , I knew he was our Tharn . I took the next flight back to meet you . Seems like that my messages was seen by your dad . He was the one who came to meet me . He knew from the beginning ; Type .

Type cried out loud . He fell on the latter's shoulders and the nightmares that he had been having came infront of him . The supressed emotions flew out not wanting to stay back .

Your dad  said that he didn't want him near you.  And he just used the chance the destiny put forward to him . And somehow believed that one day you will move on as everytime you just shouted at him and never he saw you  being lovey dovey like  normal couple thing between you guys . And I too thought may be you will ..... Like he said ..... But your changes always itched me to scream on your face the truth  but your dad stopped me. I'm sorry . I'm really sorry .

Type didn't know what he should do . The place he felt safe all this years , was full of lies . He feared to face his father now . He know he could not hate that man no matter what he was . Even though he was all mean to Tharn , he never hated him . But now ,  was he  angry ? No but some kind of fear settled down in him .

...............

Tharn's side

As Tharn reached home , he was panicking . Reya led the girls to their room and Tharn went to his mom's room . He saw her arranging things down when he sat down at  the bed nearly sobbing out . She held him for sometimes and asked what happened for only to hear his shaking sobs and what he saw . She sat there , not knowing what exactly she has to say . As she felt no more sobs , she let him sleep.  Outside the room , Tia was filling the others with the things . They all were equally shocked and confused . Tia went to her dad and slept in his embrace . It hurt the kid that his face was tear stained .

Later they had a visitor . Techno and Elan . He knew whereabouts of the other so it wasn't difficult to find the address . They all sat in silence as Techno repeated his version of story to them . Well , they were not expecting anything else from Type's dad . But also felt sorry for both the boys . Type came inside as he no longer could wait to see his Tharn and his kids .

God !!!! He was in heavens when as he hugged Alexa . She was scared but was soon in tears just like him . Tia came out of the room to see her sister with the same man . She started to pale out again . She ran back to her dad and woke him up . When he sat up , he saw a figure near door .

Ai'Tharn !!!

The voice still soothed something in him . He looked at him as he felt the girl's hug tighten .

Seems like you really needed us to leave you .

He spoke with a sarcastic manner . That was the last thing he had shouted at his face before the accident .

I didn't mean it like that , Tharn .

As silence was only he got . He walked forward . He kneeled infront of both before looking at his eyes .

I know I was always wrong at that time . But I really didn't knew you were aliv..... Safe . My dad said you and our babies ......

It's my babies ; Type . You said they were nothing to you . You

I was wrong . I'm sorry . I'm sorry . I missed you and all these years I thought I don't have reason to live . I live on daze . I'm sorry Tharn . I couldn't ever stop loving you . I know I didn't showed it you like others do , but I really love you and our babies . I'm sorry .

Tia raised her head to face the other.  Her eyes was all puffy . Type ran a hand through her face when she mumbled ;

Mumma !!!

Type got up to hug both as he felt Tharn too crying . He felt something tugging at his pants to find Alexa with wide eyes , hands pulled up to lrt6 her join her in the family hug .

...............

Type spend a few days with family and decided to go back to his parents . He needed to solve things out . He need to have a talk . He was welcomed by his mom . He didn't knew whether it was sincere or not . He as usual sat for the dinner where he was enlightening them about the events and a special person he met . His parents were beaming with happiness . He placed his phone in the middle of the table with the photo of His family with Tharn .

The colour of his dad's face drained but his mom was literally shocked and happy . He for the first time ever glared at him.  The silence that his father gave irritated him . His mom yoo believed everything what his dad had said and she was just furious at him .

The next day he returned back to Tharn . His mom was happy and told him to video call after reaching there . He told them he would come back only after he was ready to accept them as one .

Type didn't know how long his father would take time . But all he now need is his family that he once believed was never existed . He would never leave his parents , he was giving them some time to absorb the truth . And for him to bond with the people who were now his heartbeats .............