Drunk boy

This is a Jimon fic . My favourite couple . And always special .

Shadowhunters

Jace and Simon

Third POV

Hunters moon was quite largely packed or it had barely any space left to stand . It was rushed than usual. The Shadowhunters , and a certain vampire with the warlock was spending their unexpected free time they got. Busy schedules , continuous Demon attack , claves pressure summed up ; everything sucks. The group decided to get wasted except Simon who actually had no option rather than opting a glass of blood .

Alec , Magnus, Izzy , Clary , Mia, Jace and Simon sat across the huge table with end number of Shots and drinks in front of them. For them everything starts cooling off or may be a little more than cooling off. No one was in  sense particularly except one . All of them were babbling about how irritating the life was getting upon . But suddenly  there was a bang on their table . 

Alec : Jace ……. ( Hiccups ) stops ( hiccups ) that ……

Izzy : what’s it ?

Jace : ( slightly too close to Simon’s face ) why do you look him ?

Simon : uh ?

Magnus / Alec / Izzy : who ?

Jace : Like Simon !

Alec : huh ? ( Hiccups and  squeezing his eyes to focus more ) .

Jace started blushing which does not go unnoticed by all . He speaks something under his breath .

Magnus : louder please .

Jace : First promise me , you guys won’t tell anyone especially to Simon .

Alec excitedly nodded his head like a kid and Magnus grumble a sloppy yes which clearly indicates he is too drunk , Izzy and Mia puts forward their pinky finger to lock their promise but under the current circumstances they lock their fingers together . And within a look at Clary’s face Simon knew , now she was sobered up . He knew she liked Jace more than a friend even though she never said it aloud her actions did . And on the opposite side everyone around them thought that Jace was also interested in her , but now it seems like something else . Simon just cleared his throat and sat straight not knowing how to act at the situation .  Jace shifted forward waving the rest of them  to come forward , all did scoot closer . The blonde starts whispering .

Jace : I think I like him . Nah…… wait I love him . I find him cute , adorable , simply amazing and may be o had a crush from beginning .

Okay now Simon was sitting like someone had just slapped him .

Alec : but you hate him .

Jace whined slightly before shaking his head in a no .

Magus : you always snap at him .

Jace : not intentionally .

Izzy : you always avoid him .

Jace : that’s because I was afraid that he will reject me . ( A huge sigh )

Alec : so now ?

Jace : I love him Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane . I want to be with him like always with him . I don’t clearly like how you all gets to hug him , cuddle with him  , how he takes care of everyone and I only get to see him from distance .

Jace was pouting . If Simon's heart had given a chance , by the time it would be jumped out and would be dancing on the table . Ever since he has been spending time with these Shadowhunters , he never missed his family like he used to when he came into this completely new world .

Everyone was pleasantly welcoming him . Even the Lightwoods , who he heard has heard being cold hearted . But towards him they were completely soft and heartfelt . Marsye even had thanked him making Alec more open rather than he was just  to Magnus . They had found Alec sometimes rambling just like Simon and how boy would care about everyone without any bias .   He even won the heart of Jace’s grand mother who usually do not go well with everyone .

Alec : and you don’t want to tell him ?

Jace : not now .

Magus : hmm .

As long as Simon want to hear out more , but not when the latter was drunk and feel regret next morning .

Simon : I think we should get back to the institution .

Everyone nodded in agreement . As Clary had completely sobered up , she helped Simon to get the four of them back leaving Mia with her boyfriend . They settled the couple together and tugged Izzy in her room . Clary excused herself leaving Simon to help Jace . Simon knew he had to talk to Clary but he waited for the right time .

When the next morning  when Simon was waking up , he something on him , something warm and comfortable . He slightly opens his eyes to look at the thing . He found Jace snuggled closer to him . His felt his face heat up . He tried to get up when he was pulled closer ever more tightly . He called the latter’s name but only felt him to snuggle his face in Simon’s neck where he felt tickles .

Jace : I messed up last night right ?

Simon : you could have just said to me .

Jace : so you don’t mind being my boyfriend right ?

Simon : if I did , you would be on the ground by my kick ,  Jace .

Jace : Good , now I won’t allow anyone to come near you , you are mine .

Simon : ehham ……

Jace : and you have to make up for all the time I missed ?

Simon : and whose fault is it ?

Jace got up to face the vampire no his vampire , slowly rubbing their nose together .

Jace : I love you

Simon : I love you too .

The pecks , Jace initiated heated up and before they could go on further , the rest of the team stormed in falling upon the couple . Snuggling closer everyone slept again peacefully , before Marsye shouted at them for being drunk .