Comfort Within

Jealous series 2

Tang yi and Shao fei

Third POV

Tang yi , walked out of his room towards his daily routine . His crisp cut suite and the matching atomic face was all set for the day . Jack was too ready for the day as he sat at the driving seat to take him to the office .

Rest was as usual . The day went on to the casual day like . But towards the noon , things was getting bittered up , or rather cold . Even though Tang yi' s facial muscles moved very less for the others to catch the change in the emotions , but for Jack it wasn't that difficult .

Obviously he was shedding his anger on nothing because he missed his favourite cop , Shao fei . For Jack , the cop had been always a blessing . Because the said person was always able to bring out the hidden feelings the other has been trying to hide back in himself . Being a part of disastrous life was always dangerous , he knew that the latter always feared that a constant person who is willing to share a life with him is always a risk for both the person . So as usual
Tang yi kept his heart closed . Not that every now then their was someone to burst inside the heart of the gangster . Damn why the hell can't they see that they are just running around each other and for what like 2 years ,  he had been on Tang yi' s back . Where ever the the leader went no matter , how and when ,  the cop seems to be on his protection . Dude what not to point that he has taken bullets to save him and as they think no one is watching the concerns looks that they pass was always seen by Jack .

Tang yi' s POV

It has been like what two days that I had seen Shao fei . It's not like he would come around say Hi , Tang yi . How are you ? . No it's not like that . That guy just jumps into the scene without even thinking about the consequences .

Truth to be told I never knew that this too much curiosity and energetic ball would become an important part of my life . He was like a shadow that followed me everywhere . Something that I started to believe was mine . As far as I know him , he was there every where . And no one knows how he make it possible to do that . No matter what the problem was , but when he sense that I was in danger , he would be ready to jump in front . Even though I was worried never about anything around me but he became someone that I trusted blindly . It's not that it's as simple as that it seems . It took time . Very long time for me to come into the conclusion that he wasn't going to turn back on me .

Every freaking time in and out now a days I'm worried about him not to notic that he is not coming running to me to save me . Damn it I'm the gangster here ........

Although I wished , warned and threatened him leave me alone but deep down his presence always calmed me . Even in slumber sleep I was sure he would be some where near me . May be a handful distance .

I knew what I was feeling but still I can't accept it for his own safety . It's not I don't want a normal life , but nothing remains normal and safe once you step into this world . And that stupid Jack knew me like a mirror . He knew my twisted moods and mind . God ............

Wrapping up the meeting I walked towards my car where Jack was waiting for me . I looked at him with a question ❓ and he shook his head . Well I sighed as he didn't have any news about the cop .

Third POV

Jack dialled for  Zhao Zi , who well not so closely opened that his best friend and so called senior has been send out on a mission by their chief .  And only their small circle except the said Shao fei everyone knew that their chief was trying to arrange a fancy dates for his troublesome junior and favourite boy whom he considers as his own son .

Now it seems like god as taken an interest in Tang yi's prayer but at a very wrong timing . Rest of the day , it was a living hell for anyone near him .  Days passed very slowly and irritatingly . He wanted to talk to someone . And so he called his sister , who was very much interested in giving her ears for Tang yi's rambling .

As he drive himself to the restaurant for his family time and Jack was on his lovey dovey time . Entering in and finding  Zuo Ye , cheeringly waiting for him . As he was ready to embrace her in a warm hug , he stood rooted to his place as he found Shao fei with a young beautiful lady with him . They were exiting the same place . Though they had a preferable distance between them , it wasn't enough for Tang yi . His hands fisted and jaw tightened and the sour mood became more unbearable . Zuo Ye turned her sight towards where her brother was looking .

She sighed . Even she doesn't know how long will it take for both the idiots to see what was going on between them .

They turned back home with take outs even though Tang yi wasn't a fan of it . She wanted to laugh at his childish behaviour but kept it for later .

It seems like his days weren't favourable for him . The next day Tang yi found the same duo infront of the station . Scanning through a file , heads leaning together and face almost close . Dude , chill was not in his list so far and now maybe  not anymore will be added too .

Draping around the truth on himself was a little difficult . Seeing him smile made him in pain . He felt guilty that he was unhappy seeing him happy . But it just pains . A lot .

Tang yi's POV

I wanted to a part of his life , someone he will definitely be proud to announce as his . But when Zhao zi informed that their chief just wanted him to stay away from me ,  it did hurt me . A tightening in my chest ,  as something was stopping me from breathing . It's been a week and I just miss him . As in like really miss him a lot !!

Next day I told Zack to drive me the station . They were eyeing me like waiting for me to already to attack or something .. But Shao fei's team gave me a small smile . I just nodded . As after very patiently waiting , he came around with her with stacks of papers and files . The gather infront of the office caught his attention . He looked at me and his face broke into a gummy smile that I missed . I wish I could kiss him . He moved towards me and stood infront of me and asked

"what are you doing here ? Missed me?" .

I did miss his talks . Nonstop talks .

"Yah I missed you".

His smile was replaced with suprise . He looked at me like I just dropped a bomb in his office .

"I was helping her with some works and  yah got busy with--"

I kissed him . Infront of everyone . I kissed him . As I pulled him towards me and and he fisted on my coat for support . I could hear so many gasps and awws and squeaks . But nothing came infront of this feeling .

He looked in my eyes after we realised we need to breathe . I smiled which was rare .

"Don't go near someone who is not me ."

"Uhh?"

"I broke my stonic , robotic image , so that people would know that you are just mine"

He smirked , as if he caught something big .

"You were jealous!!!"

" More than that . It just hurts to see you with someone else"

I heard someone clearing throat . It was his chief with a very interested look . He looked back at me giving his gummy smile ,

" I was just wondering what your reaction would be if I said first . But this was way better than telling to them ."

He promised me to meet at home . Home .  Glaring at the girl I decided to go back to home and may be wait ?
Inside the car I could not concentrate anything rather than the feeling of his soft lips . Damn . I miss it already . Jack was having his stupid smirk and now my glared too didn't work on him . Perfect !!!!

But life after that was just a wonder land . With Shao fei and his presence . And everything else was Shao fei's effects .