The Destiny ( part 1 )

Tharntype !!!!!

A little angst nothing serious 😌 .
Enjoy .

Type's POV

The altar was beautifully built , white flowers decorated according to the shape of the arc . Roses of different colors were the highlights . My  favorite and he knew that well . Balloons flying all around . Chairs placed all in different directions all around . Our friends and family were all seated . He was standing in the black tux . He  was stunning . His nervous smile ; that's was what I loved the most . Until now he was looking at his feet , not knowing I was walking towards him with my dad . As he looked towards me , his smile grew wider and eyes started to well up . My cry baby ; Tharn Thara Kirigun .

As I was about to reach him , a little bit more ; the sunny day clouds up and sorrows up . The white flowers were turning red , blood red . Laugh turned into screams , cries . The people around were lying life less . I feel myself sweating . My attention turns towards the altar but only to find Tharn's life less body . Before I could run to him , I felt someone pulling me back , stopping me to reach him . Slowly the surrounding faded , leaving me completely alone in whiteness . Not even able to cry out aloud .

Third POV

Type jerked up from his sleep , covered with sweat . He waited till his breathing got normal to move out of the bed . It was not new for him . He was just finding it to be normal after 5 years . He could just feel his Tharn near him , moving , laughing , his touches were only through these dreams . He could only sigh at his destiny for being so cruel to him . As he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep even though there is enough time for the sun rise , he moved to the chair in the balcony to suffer his loneliness .

He closed his eyes to just to have the flash back of his past . Where his life had takes a drastic changes , where he just felt himself change and tear apart all at once . Accepting Tharn was never that easy . He was all love and care , but for Type it was a struggle in all . His dad was never in favour of their relationship . Even though when he found out that he was carrying Tharn's babies in him . His dad never looked forward to accept anything that was concerned with Tharn . The more he tries to fix them together , the more he get aside from him . If he wasn't that hot head and spoil mouthed boy , if  for once he had listened to the other may be , may be there was a chance for them being together . If that day he had listened to Tharn , that he should not drive being angry , may the he would not have crashed the car nor he had lost him or the babies . His mom had informed that Tharn's parents blamed him for the accident and has just done his last rituals without even letting him see the other for the last time . He never went to meet them , as he never knew how to face them . They were too cared and loved him like their own son and at last he just felt useless infront of them .

Speaking about Type , he had changed . People learn from mistakes , but for him it was something he couldn't rectify even if he wanted . He was broken , completely . It took him almost his life to regain himself . He was all but living for  the sake of others . His happiness was out of the question . Rather than he still didn't know what was his happiness . His dad has tried his best to catch him up with different girls , but all Type wanted was something that vanished into thin airs long ago .

He was silent , calm and most importantly an exact opposite of what he was . He never knew that Tharn would make a space in him that no one else could fill up , no matter what he do . His smile , those eyes , that firm hands on his body , the whispers , the love makings . Everything was just a plain image that neither he could draw nor erase .

His cries where never heard by his parents . His heart just stoned more deeply that it never let anyone open up . Nor he let anyone to shape it once again . Could he ?

Type opened his eyes only to find pools of emotion to spill out . He got into his daily life . He is a payslio therapist . He had many Vip clients who had thanked him for his immense hardwork for making their life better . Techno was still Techno , only difference  was that , he was a dad of a little boy  Elan ; who was a mini combo of him in extra vault . He loved Type , so does Type . Champ , Khlui and rest of them too was with him . All happy ?!! 

His life a reliable clock , that just go round and round .

He was sitting in his office listing out the changes in his patients excerise activities when he received an invitation and a ticket to London . He hasn't gone out so he wanted to try and Techno too was there at his wife's home for vacation . May be a suprise ?

*******

Somewhere around the earth a dad was singing his children a lullaby . His smile never went off when he looked at his girls . The two were curled up at his sides , both of them sleeping at his chest listening to his heart beat . His voice still sounds sweet and melodious but the pain was even deeper . The only one who understands him without his words was his girls . He never understood was how the two always got hold of him everytime he was beginning to fall . A tiny hand came forward to wipe his tears . He smiled and kissed the girl's forehead before the three falling asleep .

Comment your thoughts .......

Perks of emotional songs ...... I cried reading one of the Sotus stories and was all down and this was created........

Will be back with the next part soon ....

Love 💕