A moment to cherish

Thousand stars

Tian and Phupha

Third POV

Pha Pun Dao was everything for Tian . It had taught him to live , be happy , and more importantly what life is . And now being a part of the village , it didn't make him wonder that now he feel totally a family more , and not a volunteer teacher who will be walking down the village soon .

He had everything he had dreamt of . His Phu ( what he calls when they are alone )  his chief . The rangers Yod , Rang and others . His best friend here Longtae and Dr.Nam , Khama and his lovely children . Being apart from them for two years , he missed them like a lot and he was more than happy to be back in the arms of his chief . It took time for him convince his parents especially his mom to let him be here as his happiness was here . And his dear best brother from another mother Tul was showing his gummy teeth whole the time knowing what exactly he was talking about .

And now it has been another two years after he has been permanently settled with his husband here . Yup , they had finally tied knot and been a happy couple.  It didn't suprise the people of the village when they told that they were a couple , because all they said was they were waiting for them to open up . And the beautiful night when Phupha had proposed him at the Pha Pun Dao cliff . Everything was perfect . Standing at the altar , promising the future together , with the presence of his loved ones , his parents and the whole village . And more importantly the children , they were buzzing around them as they could not control their excitement . It was incomprehensible .

When he think back to the time he still feel giddy in his stomach . Butterflies alive roaming around , everytime Phu would be around him , the soft touches , his long's hands roaming around his body , the tender light kisses , the way his lips explores his whole body , how chessily domesticated they had become . Yod , Rang along with Nam , would never miss a chance to make fun of his hickies or his blushes or how he makes the other blush with simple tatics .

It was all like a dream come true . While the children were getting ready to go to the near by school , Tian did his best to make them prepare for the world outside which is entirely different from what they live in around the village .

At the moment he and Nam has been out in the city for their monthly tour . Tul has been on and off in the village now and then , today too he had accompanied them . As they were loitering around the shops when he suddenly felt light headed and dizzy . If he was correct , he knew what was going on with him and that's why he had purposely stopped Phu from joining him . He pulled the duo to a shop and pulled out a packet from the rack . The two looked at him as if they had been punched hard .

After coming out of the rest room the boy had a huge grin on his face that confirm what the result holds . While hugging them , he was almost sobbing his eyes out . They wrapped up everything fast and was planning how to break the news to the baby's other dad .

Although they never talked about having a baby soon , because Tian knew how terrified the other would be thinking that it will risk the boy's life . Even though he has been having a normal daily life , Phu's concerned eyes always followed him everywhere . But deep down he knew how much the chief loved  children . Especially when it comes to girls . When Meejoo and Inta would surround him , he has always seen a soft gaze towards them , a special one . And he would be glad enough to love and take care of one their own .

Phupha has returned after a long day of paper work . He hated to the core . He liked moving around . Around the village with children , with Tian telling them about different things . He loved watching them . How the other's face glowed up when he was with the children and how excited the two sides would be after seeing each other . His back was hurting after continuously looking at the papers and atlast he will be back to his home . The tiredness in his body wiped out after he saw his husband in his big , oversized t-shirt seated in the bed . He was fiddling his fingers , he was nervous about something that was sure .

His movements startled the younger boy . He was welcomed by a quick kiss   on his lips and was pushed towards the washroom . After a hot shower he was welcomed with a very much nervous Tian . His concern spikes up and worries whether his health was ruining up . Sensing the latter's tense up , Tian moved closer to the elder and taking a deep breath he passed the test tab which had positive response on it .

Phupha just stared at it for a couple of minutes to register what was happening . He slowly engulfed the shorter boy , still holding the kit tightly in his hands . That day it was just not two love birds sleeping entangled together , but both had a smile , a promise to protect each other and the one that will be soon part of their lives and a part each other . In the morning Tian woke up with a firm hand on his tummy and the older one was smiling in his sleep .

Tian tried his best not to groan again . Usually he was happy to have His chief around him at the school , but these days it was like he was sticked together . He was not allowed to do heavy things , which wasn't actually heavy . He was not allowed to do this and that . And now he totally feel like lifting a pen was a heavy job according to his husband . People usually teased them about their lovey dovey . But they too were concerned about their chief's clinging behaviour . They had been keeping the news with them , only Nam and Longtae knew , but they decided to share the news with everyone .

Tian's parents reached as fast as they heard the news with his sister and Tul too . A huge celebration was set up for the future parents . The children would be careful not tire Tian , they would ask time to time if he was not comfortable or if he need anything . As his tummy grew bigger , he was getting cared and loved by everyone around .

When he went to labour , it was a nightmare for everyone . He was teaching the students like regularly , when suddenly it started to pain . His hands fisted out and the other on the stomach . His cries scared the children but mostly about Tian . Crucial moment turned to tighten the air in the chief's lungs . Everyone was like freaking out but could not express as not to scare the other .

The chief only breathed out after he finally hold his baby girl . A perfect combination of both Tian and Phupha . Everyone adored the beauty who was sleeping peacefully in her father's arms . And most importantly Tian adored how his Phu's heart swell seeing his daughter and his beloved husband , Together .