Jealous series 1

KONGPOB * ARTHIT

Knott's  POV

Somewhere through Instagram I have seen a reel ; why is it Monday again' , exactly . It's Monday again and we are dragging our asses to the classes , when our phones dings with a message that says the classes are suspended . Even though we don't know the reason , who the fuck cares for the reasons .

So we just diverted our route and decided to please our hunger . Even though there was no classes there was an assignment given , we were collaborated with the first years . I checked the message and fortunately we got Kongpob who was with us . Being hazers we were put together so that our timing can be matched  . As I turned my head to have the attention of the people around me but who am I talking about here . Prem was fiddling through the notes , Bright and Tootha were again at each other's throats god knows what the reason is ; again . And although everyone knows that Bright plus Tootha equals to peace can never be an equation ever . And Arthit , this one is another rare piece of puzzle . Never can be matched exactly to something .

And the only thing that is happening now a days is Namtan . She has been around us since a few days . Literally I don't know what's going on around the two . But certainly something is cooking definitely . Arthit is on his phone all the time these days . And in classes too he was always in his dreamland . God knows what's going on there . And I can certainly point out to these idiots if I have white hairs  at a very young age . Puffs ........

I cleared my throat to have their attention , but those two needed Prem's hands on their hands to bring back to the surrounding . I told them to check their mails . And after they read it I got a very interesting reaction . We practically saw Arthit pale . We all looked at each other before Tootha placed a hand on his shoulders and he groaned with his face in his hands .

We pulled him to a bench near the ground . And actually surrounded him so that he can speak without escaping .

And from there on we got many heart attacks in a span of minutes .

'Kongpob kinda confessed to me' , he said and then he told how the latter helped him and the confession , how he abruptly cut off his call and ignored his calls and messages  .

Rude ,  Tootha said when he told that he just ended the call in middle .

I know , I just was all scared and ....urgh !!!

Do you have any feeling for him ,  Prem asked him .

He just nodded . And we could practically see the raising pink colour on his ears , cheeks and neck . We all were trying our best not to laugh out loud as it was the first time we were seeing him this vulnerable .

Then you should talk to him . I said .

That's only possible , if I see him . He kinda just vanished after that night . He is not attending my calls nor messages . He even returned the books through you  ( pointing towards me ) .  I was just scared okay . It was first time who was able to make me feel like these . Just with in a little time he was all over my head . I even started to dream of him . ( Bright snickered , receiving glares from us )   .

Another question ? , Tootha asked .

What ?

Does he know you had feeling for Nam ?

Arthit looked at him as if he had grown two heads , but nodded .

He sighed and rubbed his forehead .

I knew you were stupid , but not this .

What ?  He asked as if he had no clue .