All Because of one Wrong Move

KAYLA'S P.O.V-

I rolled over and collided straight with a wall of flesh. What? I opened my eyes to see a boy, with familiar black bed wrangled hair. His deep ocean blue eyes were gazing into mine,"Morning princess."

I groaned into the pillow,"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch!"

I looked up and narrowed my eyes at him till his playful grin fell off his face,"Too early?"

I threw the pillow at him. But he slapped it with his hand and it hut me in the face instead,"Well this is a nice way to wake up." I muttered to myself, starting to get off the bed. Chase's strong arms wrapped around my body and he pulled me back. I let out a small yelp as he lifted me up and put me underneath him, I could see now, the muscles in his arms and on his stomach. Holy shit he's ripped! I couldn't help but stare at his perfect body. His shirt was on the floor, from probably getting to hot at night.

"You like what you see?" Chase teased.

I looked away, embarrassment lacing through my cheeks.

Soon Chase's lips were softly pressed against mine, and I could feel the hard of his stomach again mine.

"Kayla," he whispered into my mouth.

I kissed him back, molding myself against his body.

The door flew open and there was a scream,"HOLY FUCK!" Erin exclaimed,"You could've told me you were having sex!"

Chase and I pulled away from each other,"We were just kissing!" I defended.

"Whatever," Erin waved still looking away, "There's a gang screwing around with a couple of high school kids."

"In the morning?"

"It's eleven at night." Chase added.

What? When did I fall asleep? Is that why Chase was still here?

I got out of the bed and ran the brush through my hair to straighten it up,"Did you put gas in my bike?" I asked Erin.

"Yeah. Don't worry," Erin assured leaving the room, then she stuck her head back in and pointed at Chase,"He's not coming."

~*~

Erin handed me my black gun and two knives.

"You guys are pretty hard core," Chase said looking through the monitors lining one of the walls.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his back,"I'll see you after."

He turned around and looked down my body,"Damn you look sexy," he muttered rolling his bottom lip in.

Erin made a gaging noise and Jessica and Jeremy were to focused on the computer screens to say anything.

"You guys look like you want to rip off each others clothes right now," Jeremy stated looking up from the screens. Jessica looked up to but only winked at us.

"Come on little sis. You can do it quietly under the covers when we get back," Erin said grabbing the collar of my leather jacket and dragging me to our bikes: mine the one with slick purple ames printed on the side, and Erin's with silver flames licking away at it.

Chase watched as I swung a leg over the seat and placed my black helmet on. I was going to wink at Chase but the shield in front of my face was to tinted for him to see through.

"Jess, guide us through 'Kay,"

~*~

CHASE'S P.O.V-