Don't get on my Bad Side!

The next day at school, the two teens that I had saved were all the rave. They were getting hoots and hollers from all the other popular guys-except for Jeremy and Chase- and pats on the back,"Yeah man! Was she smokin?"

"I call dibs on one!" They all called.

I couldn't help but chuckle at how childish they were being. Wad thus how I was portrayed to others? I always thought I was a hated unwanted annoyance that only created a ruckus to most.

One of the guys, the one with Sandy blonde hair swishing across his fave, bumped into me. He was a lot meaner than I expected,"Watch where your going punk!"

Chase was a out to get in his face but I held him back. This guy needed to learn some respect,"You got a problem kid?" I asked getting in his face.

He didn't seem scared or intimated. There was a grin on his face,"You talking to me?" He pushed me with his body against the wall, ignoring the deathly glares Erin and Chase were sending his way.

I let him get close,"Damn your hot," he muttered.

I grinned, I've got this little fishy right under my hook,"Yeah? You seem like my type. Unfortunately I don't date guys with tiny dicks," I spat in his face. Girls hollered and shouted after me, while guys whooped and hollered.

I shoved the disrespectful dude off me and walked to Chase, slipping my hand into his. He had a big floppy smile on his face,"Damm woman. Remind me to never get on your bad side!"

~*~

"So Erin, care to tell us who that guy was yesterday?" I asked Erin over a plate of cold disgusting hump of meant, in the cafeteria.

"Yes, tell us Erin. Why was there a guy in your house demanding to see you, and if he didn't then he was going to shoot you all down?" Jeremy asked in his questioning tone that smart people use during debates.

Erin looked away, not meeting our eyes,"I already told you; it was just my ex."

I raised my eyebrow at her,"You're ex is a London gang member?"

Erin scratched at her throat, something she did when she was really nervous, with was like never,"What do you mean?" She tries to keep the cool in her voice, but I could hear the quaker in her tone.

Jessica hit her arm slightly,"Do you carry his babies?"

This seemed to shake the truth out of her,"I turned down a gang in London!" She pure out on a matter of three seconds.

I groaned into my hands,"Okay. So-" I stopped short seeing someone stating intensely at us,"I think we found on of your ex's minions," the guy was sitting at the popular kids table in the center of the cafeteria; he had a black leather jacket on top of his white t-shirt, and a silver cross hung from his neck.

Erin punched my arm, and it hurt,"Your an ass!" She said getting up to throw her garbage away.

Jessica pushed her back down,"Where do you think your going?"

Erin mumbled a few choice words and sat back down supra singly listening. There's a first time for everything.

Chase took the garbage from her tray and threw it out for her before walking over to the popular table and seating himself in between the gang goon and Britney. She looked suprisingly at him then her gaze turned flicked down to his lips. Chase just brushed her off when she tried to kiss him on the cheek, and the pouty look she had on her face made me want to laugh in her face. Seeing that slut that close to Chase made me want to rip her eyes out with her claw like nails.