We're Going to Go See Your Mother

Sorry guys I had to re-write this chapter because things got screwed up. You would know if you read my authors note.

__________________________________________

My footsteps echoed through the empty buissness building. Crumbling coats of dry wall and plastic sheets along with metal bars littered the floor. There's was a thick layer of dust covering everything. It was hard to keep myself from choking and sputtering as I breathed in the dust.

As I walked further, there where two people tied up to a wooden beam with a thick rope cutting into their wrists.

Erin. And Tyler.

They were talking quietly, laughing and giggling instead of thinking of a way to get out of this goddamn place.

They heard someone coming and shut up, regaining their perement scowls. My gloves made a scrunch in noise when I moved my fingers on my gun. Erin and Tyler both snapped their heads in my direction and they had worried looks on their face. instead of charging towards them like I was going to, I stooped frozen cold on my tracks, feeling a sharp searing pain in my leg. I dropped onto the ground, my legs giving up on me.

I noticed a girl standing guard at the door, stiffening when she saw me fall to the ground. Blood spilled soaked through my leather pants and stained the cement floor.
Erin let out a gasp and almost shouted out my name, stopping herself before she went to far.

"I knew you would come. You know what your problem is? You are too loyal. Don't know where to draw the line when it comes to your friends,"a cold snarled voice said behind me. I'm guessing it was the chief himself judging by his strong accent.

"Now get up or I'll shoot you," a gun was placed against my head,"While you're precious sister watches,"

The cold metal of the gun threatened me to get up on my feet, ignoring the searing pain rushing through my left leg, blood still pouring out like a fountain.

"Good girl. You're sister should learn to obey like you,"

I wanted to chop his head off, and I was about to until the guard standing by the room caught my gaze and gave me a hard look, warning me not to move a muscle or I will die. She looked awfully familiar; dark hair and dark eyes. Long narrow body, it was only then that I realized it was my dad's sister, Elena. How in the world did she manage to join the top London gang? Last time I checked she was away with her unit on some mission in Afghanistan. Though that must have just been a lie.

Her long fingers curled around her big gun hanging from her neck, and she mumbled something into her walkie before leaving her position at the door to come over to us.
"Sir, I can handle the rest, you have a visitor at the front gates," she violently grabbed my elbow but had an apologetic look in her eyes, as if to say she was just trying to keep her act up.

The chief grumbled a few curse words as he left the room,"Leave the silver eyed one. She's mine to deal with,"

A shudder went through me as I thought of what he could possibly mean by "she's mine to deal with".

As soon as the chief was out of earshot Elena released her grip from me and pulled out a long bandage from her pouch underneath her jacket. Then she was wrapping it around my leg to stop it from bleeding. Blood started to drench I
The bandage though,"Goddamnit!" I cursed out loud as I tried to stand on it. I ended up limping all the way to Erin and Tyler, helping my aunt cut the thick rope with my knife.

Erin rushed to my assistance as soon as she was free. I stumbled and fell on a piece of damn wood,"Shit!" She repeated till Tyler finally told her to shut up.