Half Dead and Still Sharp as Ever

Everyday for the past week I  wounds because then she would start bleeding internally. I knew she was going to die eventually.  It was like a big pothole on the road just waiting for me to fall in but so far I've been swerving around it trying to dodge it as much as possible.

"Kay?" Erin croaked as I walked in the room.

"Hey," I said softly giving a small smile.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked closing her eyes.

"Give this to Tyler," she handed me a folded piece if paper. I was about to open it but Erin held up a finger,"Don't you dare."

I chuckled; half dead and still as sharp as ever,"Whatever you say big sis,"

A smile cracked on her pale thin lips,"Only by a minute," then she fell asleep with her smile still plastered all over her lips.

I stayed there watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful at last. I sat there going through all the memories of us together fighting side by side.

"Hey," the door opened and Tyler walked in all red eye from losing sleep. I could see why, he had grown quite found of Erin over the past few weeks. He and Erin had even taken possession of the couch during the night with Erin sleeping tightly in his arms.

Erin and I were both short and small. We weren't particularly tall, and that gave us advantage during our fights against giant built opponents.

"Hey," I replied,"Oh um, Erin wanted me to give you this," I handed him the folded square of paper and left the room to level the two together. 

~*~
Tyler's P.O.V-

Tyler,
    So if you couldn't already tell, I'm terrible at expressing my opinions and my thoughtsI'm more of person that tries hard to lock out all emotion. But that's not why I'm giving you this small note.

    I know I'm dying- it's no secret. The bullet dug deep in my side and I'm loosing more blood each day.

  I wanted to write this note so that you knew what I felt just in case I didn't live long enough to tell you. But I love you.

  I didn't realize how important you were to me. Everyday we were fighting together in London and that night we were both captured by the Gang, it made me feel at home. And I realized home is where the heart is.

  I'm sorry if this is a little sudden and I understand if you don't feel the same way but I just wanted to let you know. Thanks for always being so close to me and I enjoyed every night spent with you. When I die I would like to give you my gun (my most prized possession.) But if you ruin it I'm sure Kay will do something about it. So don't worry if one day you wake up without any teeth. ;)

~love, Erin♡

____________________________________________Hello my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.Sorry it was short. Tell me what you think. The book's going to be coming to an end shortly so if you liked it please vote or comment.

Thanks for all the reads guys, help me reach 1k by the end of this year. I'm so close and all I have to thank is you.

Xoxo, mee!!♡♡