home | shuhua x yuqi

when shuhua is having a rough day she likes to go home, well to a person she calls home.
relationship: unestablished/ implied

shuhua had a rough day at college.

first she was late to her 10am class, then she bumped into a guy that never left her alone after she rejected him, and after that she had slip and fell during lunch time so her food went all over the ground.

to say today was a bad day was an understatement. she didn't even have extra money on her so she couldn't buy food today.

her friend miyeon (bless her soul) gave her an apple and half of her sandwich so shuhua wouldn't starve to death for the rest of the day.

at the corner of her eye she saw minnie sat down at the table her, miyeon, and soojin were at. she had her head facing down staring at the table.

"rough day?" shuhua just nodded, not caring to look at the thai.

on moments like these she just wants to go back to her dorm room and cry herself to sleep, but of course she knew that her roommate would never allow that.

so she kept pushing on through the day, it's not like she had a choice to skip anyway.

she's not the type to skip class.

after class had ended, when she walked out she was met with the same dude who kept following her around.

"just please give me a chance shuhua! i promise i'll make it worth it." he even got on his knees to beg her.

"get up, this is embarrassing, i told you already i'm not interested. can you please just fuck off?."

she walked away from the dude letting out a shaky sigh.

she's glad that it was her last class of the day. if she had one more she probably would've just opted to skip it.

she was heading home thinking about what she was gonna do.

when she got home, she just headed straight towards her room. she didn't even greet her roommate, yuqi, like she normally does when she gets home.

she flopped onto her bed and just stayed there not being able to sleep.

————

yuqi found it weird that shuhua didn't even give her a 'hi' or an 'i'm home'.

this could mean two things. one, yuqi somehow messed up and made her angry, or two, shuhua is having a rough day and needs someone to cheer her up.

yuqi wasn't taking any chances, so she went to a nearby flower shop, and picked out some pink and orange tulips for the taiwanese.

she also made sure to get her, her favorite chocolates.